What factory 18/19 inch wheels do you have for sale?

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wanting to get some new wheels for the GTS. Unfortunately, unlike some here, I do not make 7 figures a year so I am thinking I will have to stick with a set of factory wheels from an SRT. I would prefer them with tires, but from what I see here,sometimes it is cheaper to buy the new tires separately instead of with the rims. Either way, I would prefer the 5 star SRT wheels...i like them better than the 10 spoke and H spoke, but beggars can't be choosers. I am located in Canada, so I would prefer to buy from Canada because of shipping, but I want to feel what is available out there (I do have contacts in northern USA, but it is a bigger pain the the ass for me/you. Just a side note, I am wanting them shiney...not black,etc. Shoot me a PM

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still have my H Spokes! Polished with tires. I can probably go lower on the price and I can deliver to Eastern, MI. Possibly even Canada but I don't have a passport yet.

-Tim

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the 06 5 spoke wheels but had them satin black powdered coated with red lining and with tires, TPMS and center caps. Excellent condition. Ready to bolt on. Located in northern Ca. Pm me if you're interested. :)

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm in Washington. I could let my chrome 5 spoke wheels go. PM me if interested

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
D

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the 06 5 spoke wheels but had them satin black powdered coated with red lining and with tires, TPMS and center caps. Excellent condition. Ready to bolt on. Located in northern Ca. Pm me if you're interested. :)
thanks for the message, but shiney is the direction I am looking. Just my personal opinion...

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have ten spikes with tires with a total of 5k miles on them. No reasonable offer refused. I already have two sets of HREs so these need to go.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here are the rims and tires. Tires are runflats. tires have 80% of tread and rims at a 9.5 out of ten.

again no reasonable offer refused.

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still have my 18" HRE's sitting in my garage looking for a buyer. Tires are so so, wheels have painted black centers and chrome outers.

Marty

OP
OP
D

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I,ve got a set of 2010 Alcoa 5 spokes ( 2000 miles on them) near perfect condition, but I'm in Georgia
thanks for the offer, but I assume they are a lot more than factory wheels, but then again some people here want $4500 for their factory rims with used tires....when they typically selll for $2000-$2200 in the classifieds. Looks like it will be 10 spokes or razors for me...they look to be the best deal

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4