What I love most about my Viper

cmqq

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, I bought my Black 96 RT a little over a week ago, and have given my friends numerous rides through the streets of Minneapolis. I love everything about this car so far, but I think the best thing about this car is that I feel like I'm doing everyone ELSE on the road a favor by letting them see it.

I know it sounds arrogant, but I can't tell you how many people I see smiling, pointing, and mouthing the words "there's a Viper" as if I've made their day by driving by them. It's an unbelievable feeling. Today I stopped to gas up, and the attendant inside the building used the radio speaker to tell me "nice car". It scared the crap out of me!

So yeah, I really no point with this post, but I am absolutely in love with this car. If life has something better to offer... I don't even care to see it.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, it's great! Even more than a year later for me, and I'm still loving every chance that I can get to drive my Viper.

Sometimes the attention is a bit too much as there just is NO low-key driving mode in the Viper.

It's like you are walking around with a bikini-clad, supermodel/celebrity girlfriend. You ARE noticed. And it's almost always a positive response, with people waving, smiling, and cheering. :laugh:

Enjoy,
-Dean.

Car Lover

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
I'm with you I've had my car about three weeks now...only driven it twice....looked at it every morning before work and every night when I get home. It's my dream come true....Your right I thought that Vipers were old news by now ....but people suprise me with there interest and praise.....too cool.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not arrogant at all. I think that's part of the fun ownership of this car- seeing others enjoy it. If you pretend to be oblivious to others reactions to it, you may then come across as arrogant. I don't think I'll ever get tired of the joy this car brings me and I know I'm truly blessed to have it.

MHQC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with you I've had my car about three weeks now...only driven it twice....looked at it every morning before work and every night when I get home

oh yeah, got that same thing. Apparently it is common among new Viper owners.

Buckeye Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not arrogant at all. I always tell my girlfriend that my favorite part of owning a viper (besides wanting one for 10+ years is that it makes other people happy.

RT/ED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys have all put a new "slant" on Viper ownership! The next time I purchase something for the car, I can now justify the expense to my wife by saying "I am just trying to make this world a happier place" YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!! :usa:

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know how you feel! I can hardly stand to leave mine at home to go to work! I want to drive it everywhere!

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
exotic cars ARE cool aren't they??
You must be registered for see images

S

SUN RA KAT

I've put more miles on my Viper than my daily driver since getting my Viper. :D