What is cost to transport Viper from San Diego

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Catwood,

I used Gary to ship from Temecula/LA area to Virginia Beach. Damn close in terms of miles. If I remember it was round 2,000. That was 4 years ago. Not sure pricing today.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used Sunday Auto Transport. I got lucky they had a truck in the area of a vehicle that i purchased. give them a call...

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can also try Exotic Car/Bike Transport.

Joe Recht -- 702-569-2349

He bases out of Las Vegas, NV, but runs all over the country.

He has a 60' low rise enclosed trailer just for exotics. I'd guess in the range of about $800-$900 per 1,000 miles.

Good guy, fast transport -- took him less than 24 hours from Missouri to south Texas.

OP
OP
C

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did you buy a new Viper? What are you shipping?

Where at in Philly are you?

A guy in Philly area was discussing. However someone local walked in today and snagged it cash in hand. They drove off with a GREAT deal.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carl,

I got your email and was just getting ready to respond but it looks like it already worked out for you with the local sale. Congrats and let me know if I can help in the future.

OP
OP
C

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks all. Weird day yesterday. Got the pick slip on the job, someone got my pick slip on the car. I really, really, hated seeing it drive away. When I walked into the house the wife was in tears. The person lives local about 30 miles away. I may see it from time to time...<sniff>. I owned it for 5 1/2 years, made lots of friends from it, the VCA and the Alley.

The Viper spoiled me, it's a curse. As a "car guy" there's not another fun car that I can think of I'd rather own. It was simple, yet exotic. Easy to drive, but could bite, fun to drive a ***** in traffic.

bye bye "CATS VPR" I'll miss you.

OP
OP
C

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Dave...no someone new. I told her about the local stuff etc. She will stop by next week to pick up OEM parts I have in storage. I steer her to the local yahoo site and to her. I probably would send her to the Alley.....

oh, she used to be an airline pilot.....not sure for who or what equipment

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks all. Weird day yesterday. Got the pick slip on the job, someone got my pick slip on the car. I really, really, hated seeing it drive away. When I walked into the house the wife was in tears. The person lives local about 30 miles away. I may see it from time to time...<sniff>. I owned it for 5 1/2 years, made lots of friends from it, the VCA and the Alley.

The Viper spoiled me, it's a curse. As a "car guy" there's not another fun car that I can think of I'd rather own. It was simple, yet exotic. Easy to drive, but could bite, fun to drive a ***** in traffic.

bye bye "CATS VPR" I'll miss you.
Why did you sell it??

OP
OP
C

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hopefully I won't need them. I have my first interview next week! WOOHOO