What kind of jobs do Viper owners have?

SRTfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering what kind of jobs you guys have to be able to afford a Viper.(or multiple Vipers) I need to know so i can study up! :)

fluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I won't own my SRT for another few months, but I'm a research scientist. Doesn't pay too well, but you don't have to let low pay stand in the way of a new Viper as long as you manage your money well. :)

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Job? Please don't use language like that on this board.:)
Find something you are passionate about that pays well. Spend a lot less than you earn. Study starting your own business in your field, or study investing in market segments when they are unpopular.

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sun, let me give you a example of why your advice is awesome.

Started studying real estate at about 12 years old ( I am 23 now ) had ideas for clubs and bars at that age before more then 2 or 3 for 19 and under crowd were within 20 minutes of house. Now there are about 8-12 "popular" ones. I told father to "invest" in local real estate. That land is now worth more then any other land in area. ( Didn't have money to invest at time. ) Told father about a particular stock. Has it highs and lows, but after 5.5 years, he would have quadrupled his money.

Coulda, woulda, shouldas...thats what these are, or more appropiately, were. But fact remains sun, your advice is golden. Find somethign you like and apply yourself. It's amazing the results you'll get.

Viperbass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too push legal drugs during the day and perform as a professional musician at nights.

Key is work hard and play harder! My aunt used to say she never say a Brinks truck follow a hurse.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I sit around and sell Vipers all day, but I am getting old so I may need to talk to the guy selling mattresses. If I get together with him, I could then say I lay around all day talking to Snake owners --- has a nice ring to it, ha.

cruser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chalk up another drug dealer. What is it with fast cars & drugs??

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Shepard. We shepard the elusive Mexican three toed goat from Northen Mexico thru Arizona twice per year. Pay is good but you have to watch out for the Chupacabras.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Own and operate home building company, real estate broker, own mortgage company.

Big Medicine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Build pipelines, construction management, engineer....basically a traffic cop for change orders & gray areas in contract....

for hire

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I close the eyes on Sardines before they put the lid on the can at the factory. No one wants to open Sardines and have them looking back.
Its piece work . I am paid by the eye.
No sleepy or half mast Sardines during my shift!

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I close the eyes on Sardines before they put the lid on the can at the factory. No one wants to open Sardines and have them looking back.
Its piece work . I am paid by the eye.
No sleepy or half mast Sardines during my shift!

Thats great.. hahaha!!

LethalBite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yet another drug dealer here...except mine are radioactive. There's a little extra pay for that, but not enough...BONUS--no interior lighting needed at night for me in the Viper.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang