what replaced my Viper

Status
Not open for further replies.

randall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
only for now!will Also start looking for blue GTS!
smile.gif

You must be registered for see images

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, tough crowd!

The headlights look better in your pics than the concept drawings I had seen which were pretty bug-eyed looking. You'll have to give us an unbiased comparison with the Viper. Just make sure the Viper comes out ahead
wink.gif

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sweet ride. But I just have to know, what made you take such a huge leap in sports car ideology?

Viper and NSX are about as bipolar as SouthPark and Barbra Striesand

GASDOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a sweet looking NSX,I have a 92NSX that i put 125k miles on as a daily driver,by far the most fun and reliable car to drive on a daily basis.So you won't win many drag races,who cares,thats what the Viper is for.

OP
OP
R

randall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
monnieh,you are right!complete opposites,i still have my street rod to get down and dirty in!felt the winter blues and thought i needed a change.
kenh,unbiased comparison?
viper=big fat juicy porterhouse.
nsx=sushi.
i like both
smile.gif

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
VERY NICE! I always liked the NSX. That blue is nice. I thought the next Gen in 04 or 05 was going to have a V8? I would have waited for it, however, I guess you can trade for it later. Enjoy it for now it's beautiful!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From nice to rice! Does it have a big coffee can exhaust, is that why no pics of the back? Just kidding, that is the most beautiful NSX I have EVER seen. Is that a new color, am I wrong or is it like the 96-97 GTS blue? NSX"s are really nice cars, congrats. on your new ride, I bet you will miss the "rock star" part though, first time you park next to a GTS. Although with that gorgeous color I could be wrong. What have you got for a street rod?

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably will not fly on this board Randall, as you already know from your previous thread.

But that car is gorgeous in these eyes. Best looking foreign car in my book, although I loved the GenII Rx7 turbo as well in 92-96.

Now what is that sign in the garage lit up from the flash. You hocking almonds by the pound in the off season or what?
smile.gif

Then again to regain my Viper breathern I will say that a Hyundai Tiburon looks sweet in blue, so I've got personal demons to deal with.......

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelThurston:
There is a 2002 NSX in the Houston paper for about 34k. Too amazing to be true? Well, it does have 40,000 miles...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a great price for a great car! High mileage means very little on the NSX. They are rock solid cars and many of them have over 100k miles without major troubles.

Where is it advetised???

Alternative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice ride! I would have bought an NSX if it had more power and torque. Great ride anyhow, such a precision machine. Enjoy...

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by genXgts:
Then again to regain my Viper breathern I will say that a Hyundai Tiburon looks sweet in blue, so I've got personal demons to deal with.......

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL - they pull off the Ferrari 456 styling cues to pretty good effect, no?
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte