What this car looks like.......

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks a lot like a concept car Dodge had a out while back. I have a hot wheels of it and it looks just like it except for the normal BMW grill work.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't really look like the Gen V. If the Gen V looked like that there would have been an all out revolt on this board.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's not just you :omg:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the 2015 Mustang concept.

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It really does look like a styling ripoff from the GENV. But unless the designer attended the VOI preview, I don't know how it was intentional.

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ducktail spoiler, cokebottle hips, cab-rearward design, and a double bubble roof are all public domain. Viper doesn't have a patent on any of those. Its a great recipe and its completely fair to say they share those characteristics, but to to claim or insinuate that they simply copied the Viper would be foolish. Though, it doesn't help it has an extremely similar color to the Gen V! :rolaugh:

Honestly I see a hint of lots of other cars in there too, like the MP412-C. In proportions its probably more similar to the new Subiyota. It certainly is a looker!

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey The Greg, Your location... Do you mean Kenosha, WI or is there really a Kenoaha??? My college roommate is from Kenosha and runs a fishing boat and has for years.

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I misspelled my hometown. That's embarrassing, I've only been here almost all my life!

Kenosha indeed. I would guess a salmon fishing rig for lake Michigan? My dad does a lot of salmon fishing, they probably have crossed paths!

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a Scion... I test drove the Scion today. What a ****...:crazy2:

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is it just me or what does this car look like? At the site click on the main pic to see the rest.
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/bmw-zagato-coupe-concept-hails-glory-days-hand-181749585.html

You are not the only one:

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/653754-Looks-to-much-like-2013-Viper?p=3078061#post3078061

There is a resemblance but as I say it's the same kind of resemblance between a srt10 and a s2000 or a bmw z4. The proportions are very different. I haven't see the new viper in person but I'm sure if you park one side by side with this bmw Zagato you wouldn't even realize the zagato is there. Not nearly in the same category looks wise.

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's a stretch at best apart for some general body lines. But you could say that of many performance cars.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I'm not ashamed to admit that I quite like the BMW. I think it is rather good looking compared to most of the ugly stuff BMW has made in the last several years. They finally put the Bangle Butt behind them for good. Chris Bangle was the worst thing (well him and iDrive) that ever happened to BMW.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the ...??
Four wheels, steering wheel mounted in front of drivers seat and brakes too?
Those jerks are probably using air in tires as well!:mad:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950