Whats the price,need some help-93 red

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I need some other opinions on a car that I have been offered.I havent purchased an early car in a long time.It is a 30,100 mile 93 red/grey.Soft top only,no mods at all.The car checks out 100%,has a couple of nicks and light scratches on its original paint.Had a clutch put in last year.One rocker was replaced,and the other shows minor bubbling,and I would have to fix it.The tires are new.Interior shows some normal scratching on the soft dash.Car runs great.I need a few thoughts on pricing. Thanks A.J.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine has 29.000 miles with A/C, soft top and Autoform hardtop and some mods. (Headers, 3" exhaust, interior upgrades, 5-spoke chrome wheels with new tires, extra set of tires and 3-spoke wheels, upgraded brakes, B&M shifter, etc, etc.)
If I were on a market to sell, I would try to get 35K.

Check that frame is OK and plan to spend 2K on head gasket job in near future and 500 on welding/paintjob on rocker. Check service records. About 2-300 on dash. So, 30-32 sounds good to me.
At that price, I would be definately interrested to buy one.

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mine has 29.000 miles with A/C, soft top and Autoform hardtop and some mods. (Headers, 3" exhaust, interior upgrades, 5-spoke chrome wheels with new tires, extra set of tires and 3-spoke wheels, upgraded brakes, B&M shifter, etc, etc.)
If I were on a market to sell, I would try to get 35K.

Check that frame is OK and plan to spend 2K on head gasket job in near future and 500 on welding/paintjob on rocker. Check service records. About 2-300 on dash. So, 30-32 sounds good to me.
At that price, I would be definately interrested to buy one.

Head gaskets done,I have another rocker already,frame fine,its a solid car and has been checked out by a top notch viper guy.I can live with the dash,its minor.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gaskets done already as well as clutch. Great!
32-34 in that case depending how nice the car looks.
Just my opinion.
I have a late -93. I would pay more for late model (windshield antenna) than early (outside antenna). Some collectors may disagree, but I do not collect Vipers, I only enjoy them.

Lauri

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, gaskets being done and minor cosmetic work should bring more.

Miles don't mean much to me, i care more about condition.

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gaskets done already as well as clutch. Great!
32-34 in that case depending how nice the car looks.
Just my opinion.
I have a late -93. I would pay more for late model (windshield antenna) than early (outside antenna). Some collectors may disagree, but I do not collect Vipers, I only enjoy them.

Lauri

Thanks Lauri,you and Tim have been a big help.It is a late model car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang