when and what

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
K time to get rollin on event dates so we can all get ready for the ones we wanna attend, plus gives others dates to plan home events around.Am planning a weekend chill party at the new place this summer kind chill have BBQ maybe a pig roast if there are enough interested and fires and camping in the back 40.So yeah can we get a list started or maybe new threads on each event in this region so people can talk about them and not have 3 different conversation going at ones.LOL

Thanks
Shane Cropmton

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, Kelowna 3rd w/e in June, should be a very good turn out for that one.

SPOILER ALERT: Tenative for the 3rd w/e (alternately the 4th w/e) in July for Asps in Jasper II. When I hear back from Coast PLR about blocking out some rooms, I'll make the announcement and start a new, Asps in Jasper II thread.

There is some interest with the AB members for a group run to VOI X in the motor city, but nothing concrete as yet.

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being new here, what's the general idea for the Kelowna trip? All us Alberta guy/gals meet somewhere and convoy to and from?

When they say "secured parking" what do they mean?

If we go to the track, what is required to participate? Helmet, 5 point, fire ext.....?

Have these been mostly couples?

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. Meet up at the Petro-Can on #1 just past the #22 overpass. Usualy quite early, 6AM:crazy2:, not much later. It puts us at the hotel well before check in, but it puts us ahead of traffic. It's a trade off. It is a blast that early through the park and what not, the bonus this time is that RCMP may have thier hands full with the Bullrun crowd heading south that morning.

I would imagine you'd need a helmet,though probably not a 5pt., those with ACRs have it covered.

Couples, yes. There is a good spa at the hotel (book early) and I imagine there will be a few wives who choose not to attend the track event.:D

Secured parking at the hotel means card locked underground, I think it's $10/nite extra. Bonus: there is a hose in the parkade.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
in for the jasper trip not sure bout the kelowna trip would be fun and am for sure in for the VOI trip

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in for the kelowna trip , excited for the drive there and the autocross . My new 2008 should be here by then . Hopefully can make it to Jasper not sure about Detroit .

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no helmets etc needed.
Secured parking means that the parking in an enclosed garage.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21