Where are all the RT/10's?

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are all the RT/10\'s?

Odd .... slow economy, rumors of war, higher gas prices. Yet, everyone seems to be snapping up all of the used RT/10s. What gives?
dunno.gif

Scorch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Where are all the RT/10\'s?

RT/10 strikes at the very soul of man. Power, freedom, and the ability to conquer all in it's path. Either that or they are just really cool?

ViperRon

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I sold mine about a month ago and bought a new 01 yellow GTS. Worst mistake I've ever made. I bought my 94 new and wish I had it back. Old RT's Rule.

OP
OP
G

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hmmmmmm. I think I will do something that Chuck would do .... stir up some trouble. Here goes ... Yes, all current and former RT/10 owners should unite in celebration of the greatest roadster in the history of the world. Think about it. Who would ever want to own a car like a Viper with a roof on it? Obviously, there are more GTS's for sale simply because people do not want the dang things.
laugh.gif

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have an idea that there will be quite a few RT/10s for sale after members get to see and drive the SRT-10s at the invitational. Even more as the new convertable becomes delivered to their new owners.
I agree that the original roadster will be looked back upon as a magical period in automobiledom. Raw, unrefined power, thrilling handling, unique and spectacular looks, one of a kind styling.
The lack of windows, top, traction assist, combined with bad boy exhaust, and the realization that very few had the fortitude to drive such a car will raise the original to cult status in a very few years. Similar to the Shelby Cobra's which only the few, the proud, and the brave could drive.
A legend has been born. The new car may build it's own reputation, but the refinement will distance it from the original.
LONG LIVE THE RT/10, and the people that understand them.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Craig 201 MPH:
driving throught rainstorm &gt; trying to find an overpass to put on half_@ssed soft top
redface.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Somebody slam this cannuk, I’m too scared he’ll photochop me.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
Somebody slam this cannuk, I’m too scared he’ll photochop me.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Typical comment from a wimpy RT/10 owner.

Foster1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<FONT COLOR="Black">I have to agree w/ most of you here. Although I like the GTS because it's more aerodynamic, the first Viper I saw that had me hooked was a red 94 RT/10! The sleek rims, the side pipes.....at that moment I knew I wanted one of those cars!</FONT c>

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Only the beautiful people can drive the RT/10, why you ask? It's because we are so good looking that we must share our great beauty with the world!

The GTS serves a very important environmental purpose by covering over or helping to hide those of you that wish to drive the world's greatest sports car, but know it's not polite to ugly up the world by fully exposing your mug to the public.

So, if you are deficient in the beautiful people category please help the environment by purchasing or continuing to drive your GTS.
Do it for the children.

OP
OP
G

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tiepilot:
Only the beautiful people can drive the RT/10, why you ask? It's because we are so good looking that we must share our great beauty with the world!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My point exactly. In fact, it has been scientifically proven that women experience significant ****** arousal when viewing a man driving an RT/10. Women who see a man driving a GTS can only assume that he is ugly because of his obvious need for "shelter". So there you have it, RT/10 owners are sexier and better looking than GTS owners.

hail[1].gif
RT/10

Foster1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hotwax:
The GTS is a must for beautiful people. We need it so the crowds of adoring fans don't get too close.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<FONT COLOR="Black">If RT/10 owners dont want people to get close, they buy a hard top!</FONT c>

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Oh silly me, all this time I thought the RT/10 was for people who could not afford a GTS, let alone a mighty ACR!

wink.gif
****(J/K of course)****
wink.gif

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMcGuire:
None of us mind cutting you lots of slack, but sometimes there are just some things you really don't know anything about, my friend.

smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now now, you know I'm just kidding, any Viper is a Viper I want, be it GTS RT/10 or SRT

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Any Viper is better than a Corvette!! I do know that only the RT owner's are a bit higher in the GENE pool!!

Most former GTS owners can be found at: www.darwinawards.com
supergrin.gif

Vindicator

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ahhh but can you GTS owners get 4 people in your cars ?????

Nah I didn't think so. That leaves us RT owners 2 extra seats on the cross bar. There nothin wrong stickin' girls on there....LOL

Foster1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tiepilot:

The GTS serves a very important environmental purpose by covering over or helping to hide those of you that wish to drive the world's greatest sports car, but know it's not polite to ugly up the world by fully exposing your mug to the public.

So, if you are deficient in the beautiful people category please help the environment by purchasing or continuing to drive your GTS.
Do it for the children.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<FONT COLOR="Black">If you say that GTS owners are ugly, and RT/10 owners are good looking, them what would you call a guy that owns both?!?!?!?</FONT c>

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMcGuire:
Depends on which one you bought first. Chuck, for example, was forced into his GTS after a period of RT/10 ownership.
supergrin.gif

Craig -- just messing with you... you did ask for it...
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

supergrin.gif
who me, nah couldn't be
smile.gif