Where are they?

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone have any leads on any year ACRS,still on mso WITHOUT the ac,radio add back options? Graphite with stripes would be my first choice. :usa: :usa:

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul,
Please keep your current Viper for at least a year. How are we supposed to know who you are on the street if you keep changing cars all of the time. I like your current car the best of all so far. How could you think of dumping it for a graphite? Post some pictures of it for all to see.

Bob K

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still on MSO without comf/conv package? That has to be nearly imposssible. Any reason you are looking for no radio and ac? I only metion it because mine is that way (and it was not easy to find!)

OP
OP
P

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Paul R- you know my mind isnt right!
Bob K- No not selling 05,dont know how to post pixs or I would???
Carl- Sure play horse shoes with the easy mark,when are you coming over again?
46 Hemi- More of a post directed at how many made in that configuration(99-02) where they are at,Did see one last month from a Oregon owner,no comfort pkg.,graphite with stripes. Where & when did you get yours.Wonder how many built that way in all.

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If my numbers are correct over the four years they produced ACR's only 38 came without. Mine came from Chicago and was put in service about 2 years ago. I am always trying to find the others and in my search have accounted for a few but nowhere near the 38. I have however identified approx 200 ACR's in total. I am surprised there is no ACR registry but if anyone wants to contribute a VIN send me a PM and I will add it to my list. Also if anyone is looking to buy an ACR I may have info on it, just send me a PM with the VIN and I can check.