Where can I find black interior pieces???

Pryme

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want to get the center armrest/counsel, and the panel under the steering wheel and the one under the glove box.

All 3 pieces in black.

I assume it would be gen 2 pieces right? but they look to be IDENTICAL to the gen 1.

Where can I find these pieces as I would like to order them now.

As some of you recall, I painted these pieces in my car, and even though I prepped it, primed it, used good paint and put a clear on it, the CA sun+open top=paint gets a little sticky, especially the armrest piece, and this is not acceptable for me so I need new pieces, in black.

Any idea on cost?

Jon B????

Anyone???

thanks.

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to get the center armrest/counsel, and the panel under the steering wheel and the one under the glove box.

All 3 pieces in black.

I assume it would be gen 2 pieces right? but they look to be IDENTICAL to the gen 1.

As some of you recall, I painted these pieces in my car, and even though I prepped it, primed it, used good paint and put a clear on it, the CA sun+open top=paint gets a little sticky, especially the armrest piece, and this is not acceptable for me so I need new pieces, in black.

Any idea on cost?

Jon B????

Anyone???

thanks.

You need those pieces from a 96 RT/10. They had black interior and were pasically the same as 92-95 interiors. Try Chuck Tator, Paul Scharf, Jon B. I have no idea on the cost.

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

All 3 pieces in black.

Any idea on cost?

Jon B????

Anyone???

thanks.

Pryme, eBay is always a good source, if you are not in a hurry as it tends to be hit or miss. If you are interested in selling the parts you are replacing, let me know, I would be interested in purchasing them. Thanks.

OP
OP
P

Pryme

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pryme, eBay is always a good source, if you are not in a hurry as it tends to be hit or miss. If you are interested in selling the parts you are replacing, let me know, I would be interested in purchasing them. Thanks.

The parts I'm going to replace are the factory light grey, painted black.

You need gen 1 plastic?

If someone happens to know if I can use a gen 2 console at least in my gen 1 that would be great.

Is it only two screws holding it in on the gen 2 as well? one on each side, about where your hip is in the seat?

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You need gen 1 plastic?

If someone happens to know if I can use a gen 2 console at least in my gen 1 that would be great.

Is it only two screws holding it in on the gen 2 as well? one on each side, about where your hip is in the seat?

My Viper is Gen II and the screws are in the place you mentioned.

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You need gen 1 plastic?

Pryme, do you have a buddy there in Orange County with a Gen 2;? Remove the panels from the Gen 2, and see if they fit. Easy solution.