Where can I get Floormats?????

BurnR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
call JonB at partsrack.com....go out to their site or check the posts about JonB on this board....he is somewhat Godlike in his customer service and a heck of a nice guy....floor mats are just the beginning my friend....this board has educated me and thus been a HUGE catalyst for me parting with my money....ALL GOOD though....have fun.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Here's Maurice's mat:

You must be registered for see images

Relentless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All:
Has anyone seen Maurice's Viper Invitational mats in person? I have a '01 Sapphire Blue RT10 and thought they would look cool. appreciate any info.

Thanks Paul
2001 Sapphire Blue RT/10
1998 BMW M3 Convertible

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received a set of Snake oyl's tapestry mats from JonB at Parts Rack. They are a little on the expensive side but are thick and beautiful and the best part (as most Viper owners know) they don't bunch up under your pedels. If you want the best for the best this is the way to go.

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of Maurice's Viper Invitational mats and they look great. Colors are beautiful. They are a bit dark and thus the design does not stand out as much as the lighter colors but still looks very good. I have not had any problem with them slipping. I will post a picture of them tonight if I get a chance.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maurice Liang sells matts for Viper, and the proceeds help the Club.

If you want to go elaborate, Snake Oyl (Corey)has the nicest ones I have seen. They are a little on the pricey side.

You will not go wrong with either of these guys!

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tried them all and maurice laings are one of the best, most of the other ones move around and bound up under the pedals and his don't and price to quality the best deal.

Reaction score
I have purchased 5 sets, for 96rt- yellow Viper logo to match the wheels, 97 GTS blue logo to match the car, VOI5 logo Great for blue/white or silver/blue stripe cars(00ACR), Silver logo 99 ACR,
GT2 Custom with last 3 vin#'s. They are the best! call 650 948-6676.

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Koop,

I have an 01 Sapphire ACR coming and I already have a set of the
NorCal mats (Maurice's) Blue/Green I think they will look awesome with the Sapphire Blue!

By the way now that you don't have the Z06 anymore, are you still
going to go to McDonalds on Saturday's? I have only seen a couple of Vipers there over the last couple years.
Regards,
Steve

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery