Where did you buy your Viper?

V

Venomiss

http://www.illinoisvipers.com/

Ask and see if you would be able to attend a VCA Illinois meeting? Call the hotline number and ask if you are serious about a certain year of Viper.
Some Vipers are sold by word of mouth at VCA meetings and events.

08viperviolet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought 3 new ones from different dealers Daytona dodge, Maroone dodge, can't remember other dealers name. My last and current one was from the VCA classifieds and might be the best of all. Nice to talk to someone who truly knows the car. Good luck

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have purchased three vehicles with the assistance of Sir William of Woodhouse. A Viper, a Magnum SRT8 and a Jeep SRT8. Dealing with Bill is fun. He is knowledgable and articulate and in his current appearance is a double for the character on Breaking Bad. Mark J, as mentioned above, can help you mod your car if you choose to go that route and is one of the truely "good people" in our VCA community. If I lived in Illinois, as you do, it would be a no brainer - Woodhouse.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought five vipers over the years through Eddie Martin at Bill Luke Dodge in Phoenix. Great deals.

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought mine from a dealer.
Now trying to sell it 4 years later. It may end up at a dealer because not having any luck selling it. Autotrader and ebay have been a bust so far.

viperman4125

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a good price, don't sell for less. Where is anyone going to a car like this for 43k. That's a new car. I'm from OH-IO, If I had know, would have bought yours.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picked mine up in a parking lot. New coat of paint, changed the VIN and its just like new. :)

OP
OP
F

franchise

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck lagalaxy!

Green Venom....that is a good idea, will cost alot less initially! HAHA

Viper007Bond

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought mine sight unseen from a private seller on eBay. I paid to have them take it to a dealership first though.

Not 100% risk free but I felt comfortable enough to pull the trigger. Plus I was looking for a super rare color (blue convertible) so I had to be willing to take a bit extra risk in order to get the car I wanted.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang