where is the best place to list my viper for sale?

nspec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
where do you guys get the most response from? I think im getting ready to sell mine.
I'll probably start listing within next week or so.

what do you guys think its worth.

06 Coupe with 8k miles. 9/10 condition.
Interior is about 10/10.

Has borla exhaust.
Custom one off ADV1s with Nitto Invos (about 10k)
Eibach springs.
I do have an aftermarket bluetooth radio init (all plug n play) and the stock one in hand.
Painted the lower rear bumper matte black.
Added window tint

Whats it worth with factory wheels/tires (in perfect shape)
and with the wheels on it.

Im the second owner and bought it in March.

You must be registered for see images attach

When i bought it...

After the drop

Rear bumper

khomes7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Want to sell the wheels? Shoot me a price with specs if you are interested. ( how wide and tires and depth)

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get those ugly wheels off, PM me for my address. I'll pay shipping.......

With factory wheels I'm guessing you could ask $45K or so. Should move quick at that price.

Selling it here is probably the best pace to start. Autotrader.com, cars.com, and even Craigslist would be lost cost places as well.

Remember to know who your dealing with, and avoid putting your full phone number out to avoid spammers. Ie 231-215-three 2 four 2.

GLWS.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
List it here. It costs nothin if you are a VCA member and this site gets TONS of traffic. Best bang for the buck.

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ebay. only pay if it sells. include a youtube video and plenty of high res pictures. worked for me with my ' 06 coupe.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold my modded 2003 Vert on eBay.

I had TONS of interest, almost immediately, with my well thought out ad, with videos/pictures etc.

OP
OP
N

nspec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies so far. And yes, im more interested in selling the wheels separately.

Get those ugly wheels off, PM me for my address. I'll pay shipping.......

With factory wheels I'm guessing you could ask $45K or so. Should move quick at that price.

Selling it here is probably the best pace to start. Autotrader.com, cars.com, and even Craigslist would be lost cost places as well.

Remember to know who your dealing with, and avoid putting your full phone number out to avoid spammers. Ie 231-215-three 2 four 2.

GLWS.

should fly with in minutes at that price. that is way too low. Im seeing people asking up to 60k for this condition.

I have about 10k in wheels and tires. I will let em go for a best offer.

Its a complete one off set. Took b/w 2-3 months to make. They have never made another set like this.

Machined finish with polish lips, 3 piece.

Also have RimLox locks on them - http://rimloxinc.com/
TPMS sensors included ( and i know the codes also)

Wheels are:

19x10 with 285/30/19
20x13 with 345/25/20 ( i need to verify the tire heights on both)

OP
OP
N

nspec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
more pics of the car

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a complete aside, what did you paint your lower rear fascia with? I'm planning to do the same with my next car

OP
OP
N

nspec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
its was done by Royal Collision. Im not sure exactly what kind of paint it is, but it came out perfect. not a single piece of trash and no waves.
I think its just called Semi Gloss Black

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair enough...I was hoping for something fancy, other than satin black (or semi-gloss etc) But it does look good for sure...maybe a tad darker than OEM, but I like that

OP
OP
N

nspec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ended up doing my Emblems in black. What do you guys think. Went with the bottom look. and left the sides silver to match the wheels.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car and nice wheels. People may be asking $60k for 06 coupes but they aint getting that(my guess $50k and thats tops with winter weather just days away). Just look at how many are for sale and not selling. Unfortunately there are 2 prices on any car the asking price and the selling price. Ive always had great luck on ebay write a good ad with good pics and list her at $1 No Reserve. Its what I always do.

1bad540

Enthusiast
Reaction score
beautiful all around, whats it lowered with?? Love the wheels. And having just bought a low mileage viper myself, i would say autotrader is a great place to start. This site is great and ultimately where i bought mine from but it isnt that well known outside of the viper community.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car and nice wheels. People may be asking $60k for 06 coupes but they aint getting that(my guess $50k and thats tops with winter weather just days away). Just look at how many are for sale and not selling. Unfortunately there are 2 prices on any car the asking price and the selling price. Ive always had great luck on ebay write a good ad with good pics and list her at $1 No Reserve. Its what I always do.

$1 No Reserve is a pretty risky strategy. Ebay is the place to sell, but I think a reserve is necessary. You will get contacted by a lot of interested buyers. You can be patient---it's very inexpensive to list. You will also get an idea of what your car is really worth, and I agree it will not be 60K. That is definitely Gen.4 territory.GLWS

Bill

OP
OP
N

nspec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses again. I think im gonna have my buddy list it for me. (huge brand dealer), this way i can use the tax credit towards my next car.
Otherwise my choices were AutoTrader and Ebay.

Going back to a z?

I would love to, but most likely not.