which '08 are you getting?

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper GTS Blue convertible, no stripes, blue/black interior, graphite bezel, NAV/Sirius.

/Rich

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
INCLUDE PLANNED MODSViper red vert D1 status for 4 weeks now, 2 tone red black, mats, H rims

Functional mods - Belanger headers,cats,xhaust, mg shifter/bezel, stoptech rotors, clear bra, polk door speakers

Poser mods - carbon dash, stainless "dodge,viper" rear lettering, exhaust trim, H rims will be chromed

pcc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper red vert, white stripes,aero package,all other options except wheels. Will have Mark at Woodhouse do mods just not sure how many and what.

black08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Solid black ACR with red/black interior. Planning on adding Belanger headers, hi flow cats and Corsa exhaust if same mods currently on test cars work out okay.:D

2snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coupe GTS Blue with Silver Stripes H Spokes.. Woodhouse delivery Thanks to Bill P. :usa::2tu:

Fast1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black Coupe, no stripes, 5-spokes, red/black Interior, graphite bezel

Mods
Belanger system, K&N's, Motons

Either street serpent kit (Want to see the #7 coupe finished first!) or Hen front fascia I like the preview of the new kit in black on the hen web site. It needs a few body mods to the kit though.
Custom fabbed perforated grills in the hood and side vents in graphite
Maybe some satin black on the hood and decklid. I have always liked the satin black on black "Mach 1" treatments from the 60's
Paint wheels black, with red SRT
Remove all of the emblems (let smooth be the reason!!!!)
This may be weird, but I only got the red interior for the stitching in the seats, will cover the red panels in a perforated leather/vinyl so that the red shows through in the dots. The solid red is just too much red for me.

Too much information, or were we not being specific!!!!
http://forums.viperclub.org/images/smilies/dunno.gif

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black Coupe, no stripes, 5-spokes, red/black Interior, graphite bezel

Mods
Belanger system, K&N's, Motons

Either street serpent kit (Want to see the #7 coupe finished first!) or Hen front fascia I like the preview of the new kit in black on the hen web site. It needs a few body mods to the kit though.
Custom fabbed perforated grills in the hood and side vents in graphite
Maybe some satin black on the hood and decklid. I have always liked the satin black on black "Mach 1" treatments from the 60's
Paint wheels black, with red SRT
Remove all of the emblems (let smooth be the reason!!!!)
This may be weird, but I only got the red interior for the stitching in the seats, will cover the red panels in a perforated leather/vinyl so that the red shows through in the dots. The solid red is just too much red for me.

Too much information, or were we not being specific!!!!
http://forums.viperclub.org/images/smilies/dunno.gif

Nice!...by all means be as specific as you can:)

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viper violet convertible, h spokes, aero group, graphite bezel.

not sure of upgrades that will be done, will list once known.

Snakecharmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red ACR with black center and drivers stripe. Upgrade the exhaust and filter. Thats all it needs. Oh, already have an extra set of lightweights with new R6s. Ken

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SSG Vert, no stripes, graphite bezel, h-spoke wheels! And I'm loving it!!!:headbang:

mele

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Black, Coupe, 5-Spoke, Graphite Stripes & Graphite Bezel to match the stripes and to break up all the black on the interior.

Hope it comes soon

MEL

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blk/silver stripes,blk int., headers,3:55 gears and nav. Ordered from "FunkMaster BP" @ Woodhouse.

Is that a coupe or vert? that color combination is HOTTT!! If I wasn't getting a purple one, thats the one I would get, too. NICE!!! gotta see pics of that!

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that a coupe or vert? that color combination is HOTTT!! If I wasn't getting a purple one, thats the one I would get, too. NICE!!! gotta see pics of that!

Sorry,it will be a coupe'. Did you think about maybe black stripes ? I like that combo and I can't wait to see GTS blue w/ blk stripes some one else ordered.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either black, red, blue, orange or violet. Definately, one of those colors. Or SSG. Coupe with aero, or ACR. But I gotta get a good deal. I was told my 00 GTS with 13k miles now has a trade-in value of $25k (by an exotic car dealer in San Diego). Its all good if I can just bet someone to knock about $20k off MSRP. ;(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang