Which brand spring caps go lowest?

Somewhere in Time

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to lower my 2002 GTS using the stock springs. What brand spring caps will lower the car most? I've heard that different brands have differenct results.

Thanks!

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure if JonB surfs all sections or the "whatcha need for your snake" one most :confused: It seems like his customer service is slipping a bit, it took almost 20 minutes to get a response from him last time I tried ;)

Reaction score
All the spring caps are reworked stock ones that only allow for so much trimming to maintain structural integrity, so you will likely find that they are all pretty much the same product.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm not sure if JonB surfs all sections or the "whatcha need for your snake" one most :confused: It seems like his customer service is slipping a bit, it took almost 20 minutes to get a response from him last time I tried ;)

Dont forget the time zone! I B Sleeping when the East is posting!

OE Spring caps (upper spring perches) are cheap aluminum, OE.....may even be cast.

What we do is use just a stronger, forged T-6061 cap, that allows us to go thinner and still support the 25% of the weight of the car on each one. We quote .66" lower. Over the years we have gone as thin as .70 lower...... but .66 is a strong, economical lowering solution. And you cannot tell the extra .04 anyway!

Eibachs can lower more...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21