Which High Flow Cats Should I Get?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just spoke with Charlie and he was telling me about High Flow Cats but I am not sure which ones to get. Any suggestions? I got a recommendation from Charlie but want to see what others say as well. Let me know.

Thanks everyone!

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had the Random metal cats for about 4 years now with no complaints. A little louder and cooler.

BTW who's Charlie?

1999GTSsilverwblue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased 3 " ID High Flow Cats from John B . They added 14 RWHP and it really lets the true V-10 sound from idle up
moderatly without any emmision issues.

Additional benefit is much cooler side sills. Silver and other light colors can darken from the heat of OEM Cats (when the vehicles is tracked).

No Dodge dealer would install in my SE Michigan area ,because they are concerned about effecting emiisions.

Hope this helps

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roe ovals here and love them. I trust tator and went with what he recommended.

deeper sounding too

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
go with the roe ovals for $300 since you are not S/C. RT is over rated and over priced even though i have em and bought two sets since the first set went bad...

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and insulation is a MUST if you're gonna do them. you're in there already, ya might as well.

JKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith,

None, save your money and leave it stock. The HF cats are not really any cooler and just louder but really don't sound better. Plus who knows if you will pass jersey emissions.

Just my opinion.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it'll pass jersey emissions. and they are MUCH cooler. my sills (silver) have not yellowed since the HF's got installed by tator

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith,

None, save your money and leave it stock. The HF cats are not really any cooler and just louder but really don't sound better. Plus who knows if you will pass jersey emissions.

Just my opinion.

Sorry dude ..but you are WRONG with your comment :buttkick: ... They are MUCH COOLER

Dave

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960