Which tires do u guys like????

happy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm goin to pick up a set of iforged wheels over the winter and was wondering what people's reviews on the pirelli compared to invo was I'll be going 19/20 combo!! Which wear better and stick better??

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I loved the invos on my 19/21 Iforged wheels. And when the PS2's are worn out on my 08 I'll be ordering Invos for it too.

blackandblue01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I loved the invos on my 19/21 Iforged wheels. And when the PS2's are worn out on my 08 I'll be ordering Invos for it too.

Good to know, I am running the pzeros, got about 2000 miles on them, 19/19 on my iforged wheels. Stick like glue above 80 degrees, Below 70 going into 2nd gear it just blows them off.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the Pirelli 19/20 and think the tire is pretty good when it is hot. But like the poster above states when temps drop some tires seem to be worthless even when I bought them new. I do think they wear great. I have had mine for at least 4 summers so maybe 8K miles and still have plenty of tread and I drive crazy:D. Tread wear is rated at 220 which is the lowest I have ever seen. BUT I bought a set of continental contactsport 2 for my M3 and got exactly 8K miles out of them and not one burnout (Wife drives it) and they were rated at 280!
I bought the pirelli because at the time the PS2 did not come in the size I wanted,,,,think it only came in a 325 and I wanted the 345 which gives it a smaller sidewall. I think Michelin makes the best tire out there thou.

Oh and the INVO's, I can not comment on them...lol But I do think they have a good price compared to other tires

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think for your wheel size the new Champ is the just released Pilot SuperSports.

They come with a 30,000 mile tread wear guarantee, and they stick much better than the Nitto's I had on before. I can accelerate through the lower gears in my 09 and they do not slip. Cornering is much better.

They come in a bit higher profile so while they do not have as much as that slammed look, they ride much smoother, run quieter, and are much lighter.

The new technology for the chemistry, and unique Tarwan belt windings make this a significant improvement over the previous PS2's.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21