White Mamba!!

Izover4u

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am debating if I should sell the white snake or not. It has 16k miles, corsa, HREs, KW coilovers, and VEC3... Would love to replace her with a Bull but thats gonna depend on how much I can get for her...

Thoughts?

:2tu:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bull as in lambo? with prices today you could get a low milage 07 gallardo spyder for less than 150k...you might as well keep the mamba 2

OP
OP
I

Izover4u

Viper Owner
Reaction score
bull as in lambo? with prices today you could get a low milage 07 gallardo spyder for less than 150k...you might as well keep the mamba 2

Yeah I would love to keep the snake and pick up the lambo but decided one toy is enough to have at a time... But I don't want to just give the white mamba away...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The White Mamba is such a rare beauty, I know I'd hate to sell if I had it. LOOKS/SOUNDS better than a Lambo too....;) (JMHO) ~juli

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I could afford to own and drive a Lambo that would be my choice The darn maintenance bills would kill me if I drove one as much as I drive my snake.

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im dying for a gallardo, id just never be able to afford the service/maintaince on those things