White vs. Red vs. Yellow

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2manytoys I absolutely love those first two pictures you posted! That is one gorgeous car you have there.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were both there at the Crab Feast last year, as well as Carlisle. And I drove the VOI 9 to John's Western MD Cruise in the fall of '07 (right after I bought it), but I think you're right I don't drive either one of them as much as I'd like. At the crab feast my white one was parked next to Lee's brand new ACR, so I forgive you for overlooking mine (jk).

Ah....so this is you at the Crab Feast?

IMG_0141.jpg

Ok, I guess I have seen your car once or twice then..I took that photo.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yelow Vipers look ok. If they had come with V10's instead of V8's, I think they'd be more popular. Go with RED :D they come with a V10 and "extras" that no other color Viper does :D

You must be registered for see images attach

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pictures dont do the yellow bumble bee viper justice. You really have to see it in person to know how beautiful it is. Just like the SSG.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys ever notice that every time Chad tries to convince how good looking his red viper is, he covers it with attractive women? Nice sales tactic Chad, but we're not fooled. Yellow is better, with or without the women. Sorry to shatter your illusion. ;)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did notice that. Chad is never showing alot of his car. He always hides it behind ordinary everyday people.;)

Probably because he is ashamed it is red and not yellow!:lmao:

I bet the ladies in the last photo wearing the yellow shirts were saying: Chad, we wish your car was yellow like our shirts!:D:D:D:D

Robert

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys ever notice that every time Chad tries to convince how good looking his red viper is, he covers it with attractive women? Nice sales tactic Chad, but we're not fooled. Yellow is better, with or without the women. Sorry to shatter your illusion. ;)

I did notice that. Chad is never showing alot of his car. He always hides it behind ordinary everyday people.;)

Probably because he is ashamed it is red and not yellow!:lmao:

I bet the ladies in the last photo wearing the yellow shirts were saying: Chad, we wish your car was yellow like our shirts!:D:D:D:D

Robert

I hate allowing myself to be brought down to you guy's level, but fine...here:

I got $50 saying he buys a red Viper before the weekend.
(bet not valid in the continental USA) :D

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, after much scientific investigation and testing, these are the facts based on research results. These results are summarized in the following writeup:

This latest research experiment identifies that the drag coefficient is a number which aerodynamicists use to model all of the complex dependencies of drag on shape, inclination, flow conditions and color. The drag coefficient "Cd" is equal to the drag "D" divided by the quantity: density "r" times reference area "A" times the reflective coefficient of the square root of the dependent color "C" variable by one half of the velocity "V"
squared.

Cd = D / (.5 * r * V^2 *C^2 * A)​

And, so there you have it. When comparing all these critical factors for each of the three dependent colors - Red, White and Yellow - the overwhelming choice is RED, followed by White and then Yellow. There is something about the similarity in color coefficient to that of a lemon that seems to make it slower.:nono:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, after much scientific investigation and testing, these are the facts based on research results. These results are summarized in the following writeup:
This latest research experiment identifies that the drag coefficient is a number which aerodynamicists use to model all of the complex dependencies of drag on shape, inclination, flow conditions and color. The drag coefficient "Cd" is equal to the drag "D" divided by the quantity: density "r" times reference area "A" times the reflective coefficient of the square root of the dependent color "C" variable by one half of the velocity "V"
squared.

Cd = D / (.5 * r * V^2 *C^2 * A)​
And, so there you have it. When comparing all these critical factors for each of the three dependent colors - Red, White and Yellow - the overwhelming choice is RED, followed by White and then Yellow. There is something about the similarity in color coefficient to that of a lemon that seems to make it slower.:nono:

I actually tried to follow that at first, until I realized that you're full of crap. :lmao:

I gotta say though, that's a great picture of Chad's car (finally!)

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellow Yellow Yellow..... You all no its the best... Deep down Chad you know its the truth......

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Stretch!!! Did you ever get another car?

Yes! Back in September I picked up my first Viper finally :2tu: Yellow 95 with 18k miles on her.

So now I have the Viper and my supercharged Saturn so I think I'm good on cars for a while :D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me, or did EVERYONE notice that Chad chose a picture of his car with his favorite color YELLOW wheels on it??:D:D:D:D:D

Really, that yellow makes the plain red Viper look hot!!:headbang:

:lmao:

Chad my boy, it sure do look purty with them there yeller wheels on er wit dat man Y cured lawn.;)

Robert

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, the technical explanation was crap, but I had ya going for a minute!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

And, Chad's picture with the yellow wheels is before he decided not to have anything to slow his car down, so he removed the yellow wheels and now zips along....faster than a speeding bullet!:drive:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21