Who are the youngest people here to own a viper

snakem04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok im curious as too how young some viper owners are or are the majority of viper owners in a older age bracket. Share your ages and be proud to own a viper at a young age. Its quite the accomplishment. Hope to get some responses. :drive:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok im curious as too how young some viper owners are or are the majority of viper owners in a older age bracket. Share your ages and be proud to own a viper at a young age. Its quite the accomplishment. Hope to get some responses. :drive:

women should never tell their age.

but I will anyway.....in my mind or what I really am?

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should cross link this with the DD thread, add a twist of ABS vs. non ABS, and then make it all dependent on if you are driving a Viper that's the most desirable color.

Dude. I was in my 30's before the Viper was even a concept. So by default I was driving other vehicles as walking or bicycling have never been entertaining to me.

Dumb thread. But congrats on being born at a time that physically enabled you to make the choice to buy the car while "young," and subsequently being able to ask for pats on the back in congratulatory fashion. :2tu:

I've responded. :rolaugh:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought my current one at 30 now 31 but almost bought one when I was 23 but bought a Lotus Esprit instead. What a mistake, I guess wisdom did come with age for me LOL.

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was young when I bought mine. Now I'm old, so do I qualify? I was born in 81', bought the 89' concept car when I was 8 and daily drove it to school for a year. A surprise rain storm came in one day while I was in school and I sold it the next day. I won't own a car thats been in the rain (daily driver or "weekend playtoy").

Ok, for real, I was 23 when I bought mine in 05'.

This title has been rehashed plenty of times, so expect a few smartass answers from some of the people around here :D

The question is....how young were you and your parents did NOT buy it for you.;)

Trust me, I tried that route. After 13 years (I started asking in 92', when I was 11 :rolaugh:) of being told "no, if we had that much $$, we'd spend it on putting you in counseling", I gave up and bought it myself. That is a actual quote from my dad, by the way :omg::D

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most times this question is asked, it seems to be by someone who is young and thinks they are the coolest for buying a Viper the youngest, but usually they are wrong about being the youngest, and they are likely not the coolest either.

I bought my first one with my own (and the bank's) money at age 29, in 2001, and have put well over 100,000 miles on Vipers thus far. Both have been purchased without assistance or consent by others.

Chinook47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
24 now, bought it when i was 23.... wanted my toys before i get engaged

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be more interested to see who is the youngest Viper owner to pay cash for their Viper, without having to borrow from anyone. Then tell us what you did to accomplish that goal.

Otherwise, this thread makes me yawn :)

08viperviolet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was 25 when i got my first. Tried to buy one at 23 but couldnt get a deal I was happy with at that time. The new one I got when I was 30 now I'm 31.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my first in utero, I tried to nab one while a zygote, but I wanted to pay cash so I had to save all thru my embryonic phase, but once I went fetal, woohoo, it was mine ... zero to birth in under 4 secs flat, told the Doc he could smack my a$$ if he could catch me.

OK, so I was 34, cash deal at a Dealer in NJ on a left over black beauty RT/10, still miss that car.

rays925

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my 08 vert at 37 .But my wife says i act like im 5 at times ,and i feel like 25 when i get in the car so anyone will do

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My kids are 21 and 19 and they claim 2 of my 3--does that count?? I was 38 when I bought my first and I won't say what year--but it has been awhile.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21