Who do i buy my 08 from???

jessewallace

Viper Owner
Reaction score
wanted: viper race red coupe w/red accented interior. h spoke wheel.

i've nvr had good experience w/any FL dlr w/respect to purchasing a viper. everybody down here seems to want too much! i've always bought out of state.

any dlrs selling under msrp? or is it too early for that yet? :drive:

sorry, if i posted this in the wrong place all these recent viper reviews are making my head spin!

V

Venomiss

Try the search button at the top and plug in dealership. There is one there for newbies.

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt there are any great deals on 08s yet (could be wrong) But, when you are ready give John Gastman a call at Roanoke.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
VCA Sponsors/Advertisers, and avid enthusiasts (alphabetically)

Buhler
Roanoke
Tator
Woodhouse

Did I miss any?

RayC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, it was possible to get under MSRP(several thousand). I did awhile ago. However, with the great reviews coming out and the significant number of orders already placed I don't know if its possible now. If you can find someone that can actually deliver your car and not just order it, then the deal may not be as good. I was told there are already over 900 orders placed and it was rumored earlier this year that they were looking to build only about 900 cars. I am wondering if many cars that have been ordered may not be built? As others have said I would talk to the dealers ( Woodhouse, Roanoke, Buhler, Tator etc.) that do alot with vipers as their allocation may be larger.

V

Venomiss

Mr. Pemberton is a great choice! Let us know what you end up with.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang