who do you trust to work on your snake?

Jersey Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in S. Jersey near Philadelphia and the local Dodge Dealer is not reputable AT ALL. I need to find a qualified place to take my 09 Roadster for work. Right now it has an annoying squeak in vicinity of passenger rear wheel, at low speeds only. I want to get it fixed while still under warranty. I had it trucked in from mid-west so I can't go back to the dealer that sold it to me. I am also thinking about some mods but would be much more comfortable with somebody who knows there way around a viper rather than the local speed shop. Thinking gears, exhaust, headers etc. Got anybody you trust your snake with?

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being your Jersey(or anyone else for that matter), you need to give Chuck Tator a call. I'm not sure of his current warranty repair status availability, but he's the man to call.

Tators Garage
914-763-3136

Who do I trust.......ME;)

I do my own too. But in his case we can't do our own warranty repairs.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No doubt...Chuck Tator (The Viper Wizard) as stated above. Probably about 2-3 hours away for you...well worth the piece of mind. I live near Pittsburgh and I trailer mine 7-8 hours to get it there. I still do it...only guy I trust.

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me, myself, and I. If I have something for warranty then Travis @ Daytona Dodge. Anything major, Larry Macedo

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For minor issues and warranty work, Keene Dodge in Jarretsville Md does a decent job, I have used them for work on mine and have had no issues. Viper tech seems very knowledgeable

Broch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We have someone local who is a undiscovered gem that I have been using for my viper and now my challenger. He is a certifed viper tech, been working on them since 94, and one of the most honest guys you'll meet:

Jeff Palmer @ Dambrosio Dodge in Downingtown, PA @ 610-269-9500.

He gave me his cell # on only my second services a few years back and even has even personally picked up at my house.

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I second Jeff Palmer @ Dambrosio ..... he usually is getting my keys before I even get to the service dept

We have someone local who is a undiscovered gem that I have been using for my viper and now my challenger. He is a certifed viper tech, been working on them since 94, and one of the most honest guys you'll meet:

Jeff Palmer @ Dambrosio Dodge in Downingtown, PA @ 610-269-9500

Hey guys thanks for this information. I have had my Viper for a year and half and haven't had to take it to a dealer. Only had an oil change done and that was by a Corvette mechanic that I trust. Had no idea where I was going to go if need be. Downingtown is only 35 minutes or so from where I am.:2tu:

Broch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for this information. I have had my Viper for a year and half and haven't had to take it to a dealer. Only had an oil change done and that was by a Corvette mechanic that I trust. Had no idea where I was going to go if need be. Downingtown is only 35 minutes or so from where I am.:2tu:

Just a heads up, he off the next two weeks I believe.. back at dodge for new training on the stuff coming. The new v6 pentistar and maybe a new v8 which he was hush about...

I can't get him to confirm a 6.4L for my challenger.. arg!:crazy2:

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe Kallas or John Kerwin, Trusted Viper Techs in Philadelphia.

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I never thought I would say this but I am looking for someone (GOOD) local to work on my snake.

OK, I just want to get the AC checked and charged.

I guess that counts as someone working on it:dunno:

Harrisburg area,,,, Within 20 miles....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang