Who has borla headers in stock?

Greg D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too would like to know. I would prefer the Borla step headers Dan Cragin prototyped back in Nov of 01. (Must have Cali E.O. #)

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make it three!! I'm also interested
smile.gif

OP
OP
G

Greg D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few more replies like the above and we may have a group purchase going!
smile.gif

97 GTS

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure various sponsoring venders have these headers but you can also get them from larger mail order places. Below is a copy from one of my a prior posts. Check around see where you can get the best price.

Borla headers for $1,179 summit.com p/n BOR-17113 -> T-304 STAINLESS STEEL slip-fit racing 1-5/8" (Off-Hwy only) Product Type HEADER (does not meet emissions requirements for street use)

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MES,

I'm not totally sure, but I believe that the 17113 is the "old" style Borla header (I could be wrong, it happened once before
smile.gif
). I have been waiting for the Borla Header that Dan Cragin helped test (similar in style to the Belanger). I have spoken with Sean Roe, but he does not have them yet (about 3 weeks ago)......Kurt

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know Borla had a new style header. So yes that was the old # that's been around for a while.

OP
OP
G

Greg D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like no one is interested in selling 3 or 4 pairs of Borla headers! I would have thought there would have been a few replies.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Originally posted by Doug Supercharged Vipers:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I'm working on it
smile.gif

Regards,
Doug

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You da Man!!!

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug Supercharged Vipers:
I'm working on it
smile.gif

Regards,
Doug

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will these headers cause check engine lights on creampuffs?

OP
OP
G

Greg D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By my count, that is 6 people that are looking for Borla (the new Dan Cragin design) headers (for the long deal).

OP
OP
G

Greg D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang double post button.
smile.gif

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Greg D on 11-02-2002 at 03:33 PM</font>

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1100 some dollars? man do i feel like i got ripped off for mine.
especially since they gave me no power gain (i think ) when im not squeezin.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm interested. But can someone provide a little more info. on the new style Borla headers? I'm assuming they are 1 3/4 design, stainless steel. More details please......

Later

P.S. - I need a header that is going to work in conjunction with the Sean Roe SC'er. Currently looking at the 1 3/4 B&B.

OP
OP
G

Greg D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While at the SEMA show I stopped by the Borla booth to inquire about their new headers that Dan Cragin prototyped on Rob 97 Blue & White GTSSS's car . They informed me they do their own prototyping and Dan had nothing to do with them . (I guess they don't want the public to know who prototyped this one???) I was told the header wasn't on the market yet and it wasn't CARB certified!
To make the proverbial long story short, if your waiting on these headers, it may be a while.
frown.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude