Canadian Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buckeye Chuck came thru for us in Ohio. :yay:
... no shadow this year
i already saw my first dead skunk and a live bunny so buckeye chuck must be correct. Of course road kill was mid week when temps hit 60 before going back to teens with snow showers now and next four days!

Last edited:

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Took the Snake out today in 32 degree weather here on LI. It's frustrating when you force yourself to drive like Stevie Wonder. I would have been better off leaving it hooked up to the Battery Tender in the garage. It's too much like a massage without the "happy ending"............ :D

OP
OP
G

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took the Snake out today in 32 degree weather here on LI. It's frustrating when you force yourself to drive like Stevie Wonder. I would have been better off leaving it hooked up to the Battery Tender in the garage. It's too much like a massage without the "happy ending"............ :D

:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep just had a freak snow storm here in Ellijay Ga. But I do live in south Florida as well. Originally from Toronto Canada so I feel your pain. My brothers store ther cars for about 5 months of the year in Canada. If you need a break drive your Viper down for the Tail of the Dragon weekend in May.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper