Who is the best Viper technician near Towson, MD. ?

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am considering a used Viper and would like it checked over thoroughly by a top certified Viper technician recommended by VCA members before I purchase it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. The name of the technician, the dealership, their phone number and web address/email address would be very helpful as well. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viperprowler1,
Pick Chuck Tator up and take him along for the ride.
MHO

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck Tator AKA "Viper Wizard" is @ Tator's Dodge in
South salem, NY (Westchester County) his phone # is 914-763-3136.
Good Luck.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give Jason Heffner a call at Heffner's Performance (410) 766-2800) in Glen Burnie, MD (just outside the Baltimore Beltway). I don't think he's a certified Viper tech, but he specializes in Vipers and knows as much about Vipers as anybody I've met. He does all my work. If you do a search for "Heffner" in this forum you will see he has received a lot of kudos for his work. In a couple of weeks he'll even be able to dyno that snake for you!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viperprowler1, I know a DM in the MD/DC Zone[He is also a Viper Tech]. I'd be glad to call him. I'm sure he can find one for you!

JohnACR THANK YOU!!!!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely give Jason a call, he will be most helpful, as mentioned he specializes in vipers, is an owner of a steel grey with stripes gts, is a vca md/va member who has hosted events at his shop. To my knowledge there is no one standout dealer tech in the maryland area that comes to mind like the Dan Cragin types in other areas, Jason is an independent but in my opinion he's the best in the maryland area.

OP
OP
V

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks everybody! This was a big help! Now I have to see if we can put the deal together on the Viper?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456