Who's the BADDEST builder !!!

Crazy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s the BADDEST builder !!!

This is the thread where you get paid by SVS to comment on how cool they are, right?

so is there a purpose to your starting the thread here that isn't self-serving?

:bonker: :buttkick:

OP
OP
C

Crazy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

RE: "This is the thread where you get paid by SVS to comment on how cool they are, right?"

Never said they were cool so shut the f-up. You would think an engineer like yourself would look a little further into the details of who is posting what before making stupid remarks like that. Guess that's why the bulk of engineers are now coming from India and other countries.

I dont get paid or need to get paid by anyone - I do just fine on my own!

My information was relevant to the thread, you however sir are suspiciously sounding like YOU in fact are the one being paid by someone who cant take the reality of it all!

When you want to give me some hard facts about YOUR favorite builder and thier achievements across ALL forms of performance contests I will be the first to read and even switch to someone else to work on my cars if I believe they are the BADDEST! I back those who have proven to me that they are the BADDEST!

I am also fairly certain people like yourself like to divert people away from good information by posting negative remarks when good information that might hurt builder "????" starts to get out.

You are not going to win with me buddy, I am young, love to make pus - - es like you cry and could go forever if you want to go toe to toe on these boards. For the rest of the board I appologize for taking my language to these levels but engineers only understand certain english and a Italian/Irish like myself can easily accomodate that!!!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

well if this doesnt sound like a sales pitch, i dont know what does. (from other thread).

<< Without question everyone in the Viper community is missing out by overlooking the baddest Viper builders in the world that have THE MOST credentials and THE LEAST press and marketing which would help them so much - SVS in West Chicago, Illinois!!! www.svspower.com

[******] and many others builders get all the glory with thier strong marketing and press machines but seriously dont come close to SVS's accomplishments and vehicles. This gets me sick and hopefully we can all spread the word if you look into them and agree as I do.

I have had a Viper GTS ACR Since 1999 and been lucky enough to live close to thier shop here in the western suburbs of Chicago to witness many of thier accomplishements.

The most recent example of this was thier entry and record breaking standing mile results in the Hot Rod Magazine Maxon Mile contest where they became the fastest production body vehicle EVER running an average of 218 mph over I believe an average taken from two runs! (Throw that at those Z06 forums)

http://www.svspower.com/images/upload/video_63_0.wmv

With the same car they also ran an 8.54 175mph quarter in the fall of 2005 before the weather got really bad here and they did not have this thing dialed in by any means with very weak starts on the few runs(3) they got in. I think they will break the Viper quarter record in 2006 easily once they tweak a few things and get a couple more runs. I also know these runs were not done on full boost by any means.

This same Car also broke the top Speed record in it's class at the Bonneville salt falts a while back running an average of 254mph.

What builder has achieved this with the same engine and car over such diverse tests of performance ??? They have changed transmissions and a few other odds and ends for best perfomance in each of these diverse contests but the bulk of the car has remained the same for years also proving it's reliability.

Ron Jr and I have had many talks on this issue of reliable horsepower over the years and yes it will cost you more to make reliable horsepower but they really know what they are doing and only believe in reliable HP.

To top things off, this year they have upgraded a few things in thier package and are now making 1725 rwhp vs the 1300 rwhp that they broke the 247mph record in Boneville with. They know if nothing breaks and they can run full boost 300mph is in this street drivable vehicle - WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

http://www.svspower.com/images/upload/video_54_0.wmv

Obviously this represents thier absolute top of the line package but believe it or not there is a young kid here in Lemont, Illinois that I know first hand is having SVS buildone of these beasts strictly for the street so these are not just race cars as many will try and persuade you so they dont look bad!!! (Everyone in Illinois better watch out for this MONSTER)

On top of these acomplishments Ron Jr ran another one of thier cars in road racing for a couple years some years back and basically kicked everthings a_ _!

These guys are the REAL DEAL across all ranges of performance not just quarter mile and you should check thier website out for all kinds of great videos, pics, parts and information.

If your ever thinking of any kind of package from small to extreme I would at least talk to these guys or your doing yourself an injustice.

I recently took delivery of a 2006 First Edition SRT-10 Coupe and as much as I would love one of thier crazy packages it's too much for me at this point so I am having them put an intercooled supercharger package on my car along with the Race Logic traction control, comp coupe oil pan, headers, exhaust, Quaife and a few other goodies that will make my summer a blast. >>

hmmm, lets look at the facts:

1. you havent even had work done by SVS yet, yet you want us to believe they are somehow builder "gods"?

2. you also live in Chicago.

3. your experiences with other builders is never mentioned, so we can assume there is none.

4. if someone questions your opinion, you are asked that we email you in private and keep it off of these forums. (other thread).

5. you dont dare mention any of the accomplishments or give credit to any of the other people or builders out there.

6. when asked about viper exhaust, your response is: "Go with SVS they are the best Viper tuners anywhere and they are well worth their price if you want it installed well."

7. when asked about transmissions, your response is: "I'd call Ron Jr. at SVS in West Chicago to talk about beefing this all up and then you will be much happier being able to beat on that beast the way it should have been designed from the factory."

8. and if your opinion is questioned at all, you resort to name calling, insults, and we are told to "shut the f-up", which i am sure i also will be told to do after you read this.

9. looking back, almost EVERY ONE of your (10) posts mentions SVS.

10. Not to mention this thread and line: "Since this is a great thread and does not only apply to the Gen 1/2 crowd where it started check this out .."

dont get me wrong, no doubt SVS are one of the best builders out there. but i have to agreee with joe and plum on this one - This is the thread where you get paid by SVS to comment on how cool they are, right?

:rolleyes:

EVEN YOU, HAS TO ADMIT, THIS LOOKS A BIT "ODD".

send me one of your, i mean "their" new sales brochures, and i may reconsider questioning SVS's "godly" status. ;)

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"With everyone on here pushing these Vipers to the top end, who here does everyone think has the absolute biggest and baddest ride."? This is the question.

The answer:

This one is too easy.

Just look in a mirror, that person and anyone that worked on his/her Viper is the BADDEST BUILDER. As of this morning, I had the absolute biggest and baddest ride!

Sorry guys, just works for me.

Larry

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hehehehehe...Happy Easter guys!

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Without question the BADDEST builder I have seen is pictured below in the driver's seat of his latest creation ;)

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
C

Crazy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Big n Italian,

Whew! Here I go again, you have to love Red Bull as I just cant stop drinking this stuff and it makes you crazy.

I will take it down a notch just for you since you sound a little elderly and it's probably hard to follow if I go too fast.

You are yet another proud member in the I dont have anyhting to say club, I want to avoid the question of the thread in that I dont know who my favorite buildier is and thus I will waste more peoples time talking nonsense.

SO lets address your facts:

1. you havent even had work done by SVS yet, yet you want us to believe they are somehow builder "gods"?

>> I have had plenty of work done by SVS on my own 1999 ACR and now have put my 2006 First Edition in thier hands for some major work. I also have 5 close friends with Vipers that have had supercharger and turbo systems done by them over the years. If you would have read a little more you would not have overlooked this instead of writting your own imaginary story. No one said they were "Gods" so please dont make things up especially about god on Easter.

2. you also live in Chicago.

Sure do and feel lucky to be close to a great builder. (BTW - I have also heard great things from others about Heffner, Woodhouse and others but I cant comment other than what I have read which still does not seem to match the accomplishments of SVS. This is JUST MY OPINION - can you get that through your skull!

3. your experiences with other builders is never mentioned, so we can assume there is none.

I have had many Vettes over the years and worked with a couple other builders like Lingenfelter in Indiana which were great, provided quality work but still not as good as SVS from MY VIEW. As far as the other big Viper builders, no - but does that mean that I dont have an opinion on the subject? Please!

4. if someone questions your opinion, you are asked that we email you in private and keep it off of these forums.

INCORRECT! Get the facts straight "big", I said if you are not going to answer the question of the thread as I DID - then dont drag me into a flame war to dilute this thread as you have just contributed so nicely and RATHER email me privately.

5. you dont dare mention any of the accomplishments or give credit to any of the other people or builders out there.

The question of the thread is who do you think is the BADDEST BUILDER, I said who and why and I get flamed. Why would I list others builders achievements if they pale in comparison or are not my choice for the "BADDEST BUILDER" ??? It did not say "BADDEST BUILDER's" it said "BUILDER" as in ONE!!!

6. when asked about viper exhaust, your response is: "Go with SVS they are the best Viper tuners anywhere and they are well worth their price if you want it installed well."

Again only stressing MY OPINION in a totally unrelated thread where a local Illinois guy wanted to have his exhaust installed right as I did with SVS on my 99 ACR. Even Woodhouse another reputible builder said go with SVS if your in Illinois as they know what they are doing.

7. when asked about transmissions, your response is: "I'd call Ron Jr. at SVS in West Chicago to talk about beefing this all up and then you will be much happier being able to beat on that beast the way it should have been designed from the factory."

I think your on to something Ben Franklin ! As I said probably a good 50 times now I like the work SVS provides and they did this work for me after I broke 3 factory transmissions, two rear ends and several half shafts because I drive extremely hard ALL the time.

8. and if your opinion is questioned at all, you resort to name calling, insults, and we are told to "shut the f-up", which i am sure i also will be told to do after you read this.

That's because this thread is not suppose to be about any individuals opinion, it' suppose to be YOUR vote for the BADDEST BUILDER and if your going to try and say my opinion doesnt count I will slap the piss out of you.

9. looking back, almost EVERY ONE of your (10) posts mentions SVS.

Yes, you are correct once again - I am on a mission to change the world and you caught on to my sinster plan! If I like someone and one of my passions is Vipers I cant help but to write about it and it dont smell like [******] like your comments.

dont get me wrong, no doubt SVS are one of the best builders out there. but i have to agreee with joe and plum on this one - This is the thread where you get paid by SVS to comment on how cool they are, right?

No payments here, just good will of a long time customer - we leave the corruption to the other guys - I bet you know what I mean ?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Crazy1 please quit your advertisements here. If you want, become a paying member (with proof of ownership) or pay to post in the classifieds. I am weary of seeing multiple posts with the same exact verbiage. Plus your attitude does not belong here.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Heffner, Doug Levin Motorsports, RSI to name a few and a couple of others are exceptional at extracting HUGE amounts of power of the Dodge V-10 and have great reputations that also remain reliable streetable monsters.

OP
OP
C

Crazy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GR8

I am a paying VCA member also active at our local meetings the first Wed of each month at Fudruckers right down the street from one of my businesses in Schaumburg (www.bmediaweb.com) and will prove my ownership anytime you want to come and see them in person !

Don't disrespect an honest persons opinion when you dont even know crap about them.

BTW - Are you part of the Viper Identity Verification Team - give me a break and stick to the subject! If I did not own one, let alone two I would have no problem putting that out there as I have nothing to hide.

Why dont you stop diverting the question of the thread and ONLY respond to who you think is the BADDEST BUILDER not why you disagree with me, dont like my attitude or dont like my defense of my position.

Expressing your opinion or attitude in the good old USA should never be anything but FREE - ever hear of freedom of speech!

I am weary of you, so hit it grandpa!@#

SylvanSRT - great to see your opinion to the thread as these all seem to be great builders from what I have read as well.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

but if you mean bad as in really BAD(NOT GOOD) we can mention the name who is not spoken/written here and for a good reason(although i think he is trying to straighten his act out). He has lots of judgement(court), and disgruntled customers and more than a few people he gave it to with out the kindness of even a reach around. I wont even need to mention his name and everyone here will know who were discussing. someone repost the autoweek article, that has been posted at least a few times here. there are lots of quality tuners in the viper nation stick with one who has and maintained a good reputation!

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Just to look at it another way.

Most people look at one car that a tuner has put out and judge the tuner b/c of 1 car. Where as the way I see it is....

Who has the baddest car out and how many of these cars do they put out a year.

ie

svs yes they have broken some crazy records

texas mile and rwhp but i have never seen or heard anyone on the vca with one of their cars. Yes they are a very good tuner but how many cars does their shop pump out?

where as lets say heffner
he has his cars everywhere...
and has broke some records as well
vd..

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"I am weary of you, so hit it grandpa!@#"

Disrespecting of your opinion and you, Crazy, there are many on us that are grandpa's. This one is weary of you and the aggressive tone you seemingly take with people that offend you. Especially on a thread you wanted to perpetuate on this forum. Talk about thin skin; or is this really your hobby and enjoyment, being just another internet outlaw? That must be it! Buy a Viper or two and go where the big boys play and make them cry. After all, it's only money and with all your success and bling, you can do whatever you want. Hey, I know the feeling. The fact that you are young and pumped up on caffeine or some other mood enhancing chemical may seem rather funny to you but here's the deal.

With a great amount of disrespect, you really enjoy slapping the piss out of people. You have no idea who you are talking to or ******* off. You seem like a pretty bright guy, someone some of us may have learned from and possibly enjoyed debating on many Viper related subjects. However, you may want to consider that if you slap the piss out of everyone at one time or another, you're eventually going to reach all of us; depending on how you may take a reply or what type of hostile mood you're in. Smart young guy like you can't really think because you are sitting at your computer pumped up on Red Bull and projecting this epersona that someone will never attempt to slap the piss out of you in a very literal way?

Rather than ever being in that situation, I will attempt not to read and I will never again respond to you unless I see a change in the crap you have spewed out on both this and the GenI/II forum. I can only hope that there are many others that feel the same. You really think you can make us pu$$ies cry?

I am done with you and look forward to the time all your businesses seek the level you will eventually bring them to with the thin skinned, open hostility you eventually will let loose.

I really don't give a flying *** how many Vipers and businesses you own or if you are a member of whatever, stay the *** off my posts and I am going to say off yours.

Disregards and disrespectfully,
Larry

Tico

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here in Florida there are three: Doug Levin Motorsports, Heffner, and Macedo Motorsports. Personally I've only dealt with Macedo (as his shop is located in Orlando) and his work was/is outstanding. I've also heard nothing but good things about Doug Levin and Heffner.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<< I will take it down a notch just for you since you sound a little elderly ... >>

exactly the childish response i expected.

before you continue posting your verbal diareah, you may want to read up on the posting policies of this forum in which i believe you are currently in violation of before you get yourself warned or banned.

you know, on second thought, do us all a favor and keep posting the way you have been. :2tu:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well Crazy, with your 15 posts in about a year, with most posts this week, and with a moniker that say "enthusiast" rather than owner or VCA member it is not unreasonable to assume you are not an active owner. Those are facts - just look at your screen name.

As to your attitude I think it ***** that you come on here spewing SVS everywhere you can and then talking down to everyone. Based on that alone I would never do business with SVS, as I take you to be their spokesman.

Just because a company builds a car that does incredible feats does not make a good purchase decision for the majority. I think the most of us are interested in performance, reliability and driveability. You have only spoken to the first category. When I purchase a performance upgrade (and by the way I have purchased significant upgrades) I need to understand how it will perform in each category.

So go ahead and speak poorly of me again. I will ignore any of your future indiscretions as background noise.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Crazy, you are just waaaay off base here. Stop while you have some face left, if any..

G

Mike Dolan

Viper Owner
Reaction score

GR8 ASP, I also appear as an 'enthsiast' although I actually own a Viper, how does one get this changed?

Regards,

Mike Dolan

SRTdownunder

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Since SVS is the baddest builder, I will continue to take my car to the best tuner Heffner. Thanks Crazy1 for the heads up on the G2(info) about those useless tuners up there in Chicago, I almost was going to take my business that way, but then again with a name like Crazy ("gone mad") maybe your info might be unreliable.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Crazy seems to be a faceless knowitall that has nothing better to do than "dis" everybody who doesn't seem to agree with him. Plus has the the sackless nuts to say:

"You are not going to win with me buddy, I am young, love to make pus - - es like you cry and could go forever if you want to go toe to toe on these boards. For the rest of the board I appologize for taking my language to these levels but engineers only understand certain english and a Italian/Irish like myself can easily accomodate that!!!"

and still thinks ANYONE will take him seriously :rolleyes: You have this long list of cars, but still have "enthusiast" beneath your name. Just too dam busy to provide your VIN to Vipermad? :rolleyes: You seem to want to sell something, but I don't believe that Ron SR or JR needs your input to sell their capabilities. Their cars speak for themselves :2tu: It seems that your "question" was a retorical one.

P.S. Yes I know you didn't start the original thread, but you sure seem to want to define it here :bonker:

Viper TT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

this thread has gone way out of hand. a lot of people on these forums have a favorite tuner. when getting modifications to your car, you want to have the work done by a reputible viper tuner. after getting work done you may want to express your satisfaction or unsatisfactory accomplishments of the work you had done. this is not the first "this tuner is the best" topic.

maybe crazy came on a little strong. that is his feelings, that he is stating of the satisfaction he received after getting what he wanted from the tuner of his choice. everyone here has shown some sort of praise and or thanks for someone helping them out.

ok back on topic.
doug levin builds nice supercharged vipers
heffner builds nice tt vipers for drag racing
underground builds nice tt vipers for drag racing
svs builds nice tt vipers for all kinds of racing.

the only way to see who's the baddest is have a ultimate viper shootout as casey commented in another post. i would suggest 1/4 mile-1 lap road race time trial-1 mile shootout. this format would be the ultimate v-10 nationals.

is that jd's car on the dyno? whta are the dyno #'s?i heard he is having a few issues with the set-up.

OP
OP
C

Crazy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just to clear the air - I know I have been very strong in my responses to some (The some know who they are and need to quit trying to make this a forum vs him as I never directed this to anyone but the people writing directly to me.)

All that know me also know I am one of the eaisest going guys out there and only when personally attacked do I get this upset or respond like this.

Overall, I am sorry if I offended anyone on the boards in general but I am just trying to take several people's smart remarks and show them I can take it to that level as well if that's what they want to do rather than stick to the issues being discussed. I dont know why this is constantly the norm with these boards where it seems to be next to impossible to focus on an issue without bashing???

I am not Mr. know it all and never said my way is the only way, SVS is God, etc... (please read the posts), I am not affiliated with SVS other than having had them work on my cars which I was very happy with and having several friends with the same opinion.

On every post I always said this IS MY OPINION - that's it so please quit putting words in my mouth!

I think because of my super agressive tone to people who immediately got very cute with me on things other than the question of the thread - it gets many others riled up and they would rather jump in and poke at me as well rather than stick to the issue of the thread. Understandable, we are all red blooded men but it really is childish for all involved not just me so maybe we all will be banned or can all get to the real subjects this forum is designed for as I have done no more or less than many others.

I would really like someone to start a fresh thread that sticks to the original question at hand of BADDEST BUILDER. I will repost my vote and reasons. If we can all reply without bashing I will be truly amazed and extremely happy for all!

I will post a bunch of pics of my cars tomorrow and be sure to get my VCA status up to date tomorrow so you can all at least see I am a multiple Viper owner, VCA member and do know these cars well.

Gerald, thank you for the advice. I here you on saving face but that's not how I operate - if I was afraid of loosing face and not standing up for my honest opinion and beliefs always conforming to what other want - I would not have achieved anything that I have in life. I've lost no face based on the information provided and only probably developed a reputation as a **** which unfortunately is not the case.

I will respectfully stop responding in this thread if everyone else can control themselves and do the same so we can stick to the issue of the thread.

Flawed

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow I rarely post here, but starting this thread is wacked. Anyone who knows anything will tell you there is no one best. Some of it has to do with location, some with reputation, some with being able to use the forums well both publicly and behind the scenes. Levin,good. Heffner,good. SVS,good. Whoever that is familiar with FI apps, good. It is not magic to get good numbers out of 8ltrs and ten cylinders. It's familiarity with FI systems plus large displacement.While knowing what needs addressing in the engine if any and what doesn't. This thread sounds like one of those on a kiddie import forum. "S2000 TURBO versus S15" Followed by a bunch of my friend says so he learned it on the internet. WHO CARES. They're all good. Crazy1 while you may not worry about saving face for you. You may be making a not so flattering reflection on SVS.

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This apology is way too long. Don't bother reading if you are getting tired of the resident drama queen.

Crazy,

"Overall, I am sorry if I offended anyone on the boards in general but I am just trying to take several people's smart remarks and show them I can take it to that level as well if that's what they want to do rather than stick to the issues being discussed. I dont know why this is constantly the norm with these boards where it seems to be next to impossible to focus on an issue without bashing???"
--------------

Please look at the response to your first post on the subject on the GenI/II board. This is where my not so young, impressionable mind first met you:

You "voted" with a coherent, intelligently written opinion and obviously a huge fan of your favorite builder. You ended your missive with "My 2 cents at least!"

The next post was from the fellow that started this thread in the other forum and was putting his own .02 in after most of the responses there:

"There's enough left over from that two cents to keep some change! I would venture to say that todays leader is being chased by tomorrows winner.

Who will be the first to reach 2000 HP is what we should have said!"
-----------------

Hardly toxic and way too brief to really determine if this was a postive or negative response; probably the posters way of being humorous.

The immediate next post is your response:

"Hey Di_ _ H e _ d!

I was just trying to be a contibutor to this forum and thread in particular by providing what I feel is valuable information and my choice for the BADDEST builder, you on the otherhand appear to be a hater since you nicely avoided and diverted around the REAL question of this thread to make smart remarks about my post!

My vote was for SVS being the BADDEST builder, who was it that you mentioned ?

Keep your personal attacks to yourself in the future Mr. fine living, novelist and real estate.

By the way if you would have looked further into SVS and the video links I provided they already have achieved 2000 hp at the crank! Look at the dyno sheet and weep.

Also, in the future please keep your valuable and meaningful worldly philosphy of today's leader is being chased by tomorrows winner to yourself - the purpose of this thread was to ask everyone who they think is the BADDEST builder / Viper, that's it!

I hope your not working for one of the fearful other builders or something like that are you?

Do yourself a favor and don't respond to me again unless it's private as I wont waste the rest of this forum and threads time going back and forth with you here anymore!"
-----------------

If that is a measured response to a negative personal attack on you then I really don't want to be near a guy like that when he really gets angry!

My first response to this post in this forum was:

""With everyone on here pushing these Vipers to the top end, who here does everyone think has the absolute biggest and baddest ride."? This is the question.

The answer:

This one is too easy.

Just look in a mirror, that person and anyone that worked on his/her Viper is the BADDEST BUILDER. As of this morning, I had the absolute biggest and baddest ride!

Sorry guys, just works for me.

Larry"
-------------------------

This was a weak effort to be humoruous and distract from all the hostility previous. It certainly did not address the question asked and was so benign or silly everyone ignored it and went on.

IHMO the people that use these forums are pretty great souls that have shared some great stories, personal opinions and fantastic technical advice that I have used for the betterment of my Viper experience; it is my first one purchased in 7/05, obviously a newbie with a lot of catching up to do when it comes to technical stuff. Most of them will not take crap from anyone, its the nature of the beast. Oh yeah, they party hard here too. Owning/driving/racing a Viper is not a type B personality trait.

There is no reason to brag about material possesions, etc., there is a representative mix from all walks of life. I am more than impressed when I find out some guy has done some pretty impressive things with his life, family, business, financial success, etc. and they don't feel the need to impress others. The common denominator is the Viper.

I CAME ON TOO STRONG AND FOR THAT I APOLOGIZE SINCERELY. I just didn't like you or the way you presented yourself.

I accept your overall apology and look forward to discussing Vipers with you in the future. I sincerely wish you no ill will, that was out of line on my part.

"I would really like someone to start a fresh thread that sticks to the original question at hand of BADDEST BUILDER. I will repost my vote and reasons. If we can all reply without bashing I will be truly amazed and extremely happy for all!"

Accept that tangents will happen, lighten up and never, ever lose your sense of humor. No need to start a new thread.

My favorite builder is Dan Cragin at DC Performance. He and his crew are the most professional of any buider I have ever worked with in my life on any gearhead project. Therefore, he is the Baddest in my book.

Larry 60 years young
on some t-shirts my son gave me and so true:

OLD GUYS RULE. THE OLDER I GET, THE BETTER I WAS.

Scotty B

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is a little wild watching this thread...

I think it's nice that all these tuners build these incredible hot rods out of the Viper but my take on this deal would be a little different... Not to take anything away from SVS or JH or DC or any others mentioned but these guys are only using the $$ BANK $$ as their rule book. So I think whoever has the most $$ to invest will end up king of the hill... :smirk:

No my freinds, I think the baddest builder is the one who goes up against the toughest competition with a solid set of rules and still comes out on top, now that takes some serious innovation, dedication and determination to win in that kind of arena and that award would have to go to DODGE Motorsports for their total ********** of GT2 for 3 years straight including Lemans :headbang: and to 3R Racing for their World Challenge SPEED GT Championship :nana:

These guys went up against the best in the world and kicked ass without excuses and that makes them the baddest IMO :2tu:

sbw :usa: