Who's the BADDEST builder !!!

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s the BADDEST builder !!!

I agree with Scotty, but I would include all the independents running WC today. Plus I think guys like you Scotty should take a bow as well! Its one thing to build a fast car, but you have to know how to drive them as well.
Brian

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score

CCBrian my hats off to you on that last post. I had no idea my original post would start such controversy but on the other hand it has brought forth some great insights in so many ways.
Side note:I pick up my 98 RT in two days and will register it up pronto here to get that enthusiast tag gone.

It's obvious now, that there are more than one baddest, biggest and or best and the real test is for each individual owner to have his own knowledge and be able to DRIVE the car correctly and well.

Someones always going to be coming up from behind, it's sort of a race in itself, go figure competitors and Vipers!

Crazy1 originally read me wrong so I'm over it, everyone's partial to their hometown boys and SVS and crew are at the top along with a couple others, I think they all do what they do for the pure passion that it is, so a competition between those guys isn't really the issue.

Every owner has the best car, now to be able to be the best at driving, well that may best be saved for another post and another day. You can bet I'm not posting that one up!
I've learned a lot and appreciate everyone who has contributed to these threads.
I look forward to learning tons more and passing it on down as time rolls on.

OP
OP
C

Crazy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great to see everyone exchanging information and pushing the Viper Nation forward rather than bashing.

For me there would be nothing better than making the Viper the absolute dominate platform for high performance records with the help of all these great builders. This will only help to build a reputation and increased value for all our Vipers much the way the Supra's did this in the 90's.

As much as I like Corvettes, Supras, Imports and just about any vehicle that moves fast for me there never has and likely will never be anything better than a Viper! It's an American brand, low volume, unique and exotic that with the help of all these great builders and spreading the word - can be the baddest 1/4 mile, 1 mile, Top speed, Road Racing vehicle on the planet. For me this is what makes the BADDEST VEHICLE (I think we all agree on this one). We all have this incredible platform to take it to any level our hearts desire whether Dodge does it for us or not and I for one am very thankful!

By the way, I also wanted to say with all the negative discussion that seemed to be started over my posts and everyone asking who I am, if I am a real Viper owner, own the cars I have listed, if I am a VCA member and so on - I just finished an enourmous upload of imagery and even a few web links to my personal member library for all to view and enjoy!

I have some wonderful Viper Posters I designed along with photos of my current vehicles, a few friends rides and a couple other joys in my life and career.

Check it out:

http://gallery.viperclub.org/showgallery.php/ppuser/9382/cat/500

Thank You,

Jim McClain
President, bmedia
www.bmediaweb.com

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member