Why are there so many scams?

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I fell over this ad on autotrader which was too funny.. I just had to see what this person was up to. I recognize seeing these pictures on this forum a while ago.

Autotrader

It's impressive how often people post pictures of our cars to scam others. I really don't hope anybody have lost money to any of these idiots!!

There should be a website that shows all the recognised scams to help people in their search for an exotic without risking getting themself burned.

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For sure.... 48K for a GTSR yeah... oook :rolleyes: God forbid someone would fall for that, and also i've seen that car on e bay motors I think going for around 90 K and reserve not met. However if someone falls for it, those guys will have 48K to go run off to put headers, giant wings and 5 inch fart cans on their V tech Honda's :D <-- pretend he's missing his middle tooth lol

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That beauty belongs to a fellow NV VCA member. I believe he had an auction on eBay about a few weeks ago trying to sell it. Absolutely beautiful car that should bring about three times the amount that it is listed for in the Autotrader "ad."

Falconeer-

You a big Roughrider fan?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< So you mean that guy I just mailed $46,000 cash to really isnt going to ship my Viper overnight via FedEX? Ahhhh, dangit.... >>

EXACTLY. If you look closely (sometimes not so closely), you will always find that little "something" in these scam ads that should tell the little man inside you ---> HEL-LO!!! :D

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because there are so many low life, scumbag, *********, pos kind of people out there......next question