Will adding stripes effect value?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the stripes add drag to the car especially them *** boy GTS honda accord look a likes.when you have a manlyman RT/1O with out stripes the car just seams to flowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.sripes are for GTS dudes who wanna be a RT /10 drivers butt dont look good in open air.. stripes belong on the hwy or if your from tenn on the roof of your house ......

Isn't there an IQ minimum level for a Viper purchase? Maybe there should be.

Klayfish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm so glad you guys said that first. I read the post right before I went to bed and was completely baffled. Kinda wondering if mommy wasn't watching Junior right before bed time....

GTS02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the stripes add drag to the car especially them *** boy GTS honda accord look a likes.when you have a manlyman RT/1O with out stripes the car just seams to flowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.sripes are for GTS dudes who wanna be a RT /10 drivers butt dont look good in open air.. stripes belong on the hwy or if your from tenn on the roof of your house ......

Isn't there an IQ minimum level for a Viper purchase? Maybe there should be.

I just think some Hick-Cow-Poker ( uhmm, I mean Cow-Puncher) just really loves her RT/10 and that the nice sleek lines of a GTS w/Stripes just dont let her hair fly in the breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. Too much drag......
;)

wahala_wit_a_viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I own a Sapphire Blue RT/10 over cognac and will be adding vinyl silver stripes to it next weekend (Cost $150). I will post before and after pics to this thread.

Anyone have guesses which will look nicer??? Any photoshop junkies out there?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960