Winshield Decal

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comparing the Mona Lisa to a Viper? Yeah, let's see the ACR showcased on Pebble Beach next to a lone surviving pre WW1 Bugatti. :lmao:

Sorry, the Viper is just an everyday sports car and is not worthy of comparison to the Mona Lisa in any form or fashion.

I think it's time to hijack with some Grade A Gen 2 decal pics just to piss off the purists.

You must be registered for see images

Isn't my car just a stinker?

Oh wait... Here's Mona! :rolaugh:

Please note the complaint-free content. Dave, contemporary mod-rice Viper/Ricer owner, and I approve this message.

OP
OP

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comparing the Mona Lisa to a Viper? Yeah, let's see the ACR showcased on Pebble Beach next to a lone surviving pre WW1 Bugatti. :lmao:

Sorry, the Viper is just an everyday sports car and is not worthy of comparison to the Mona Lisa in any form or fashion.

I think it's time to hijack with some Grade A Gen 2 decal pics just to piss off the purists.

Isn't my car just a stinker?

Please note the complaint-free content. Dave, contemporary mod-rice Viper/Ricer owner, and I approve this message.

Now that's what I'm talking about. Nice :2tu::headbang:

F

FrgMstr

Here are some other stickers for you guys that like that kind of thing....not that there is anything wrong with that.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Windshield banner = rice

Princess decal = ***

Thanks for posting FrgMstr.

:rolleyes:

:lmao:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2Easy, I don't think the hood can be moved, as the clearance going up the sides looks the same and at the lower front corners of the hood, there is little space next to the headlight corners.

I also think the height of the hood is correct and even on both sides.

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, winshield flair is not for me. I can hardly bring myself to putting required flair (toll & gate transponders) on the windshield to begin with. The only optional flair I have is a 2x4-inch college alumni emblem on the rear window. But I do have 'Scat Pack' round flair on the Challenger.:2tu:

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it. I also like the new Dodge emblem with the red stripes. The colors look good on your car. I could see how it might clash with other colors.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it! I'd get the red off the windshield weatherstrip, but I like the decal! The colors compliment your car perfectly!

******* Dave's hood>Mona Lisa. I never got the comparisons to the Mona Lisa painting. Are we calling Vipers old and/or ugly? If Ralph Gilles told his crew to make the Gen 5 look like a Mona lisa painting, it'd be the ugliest automobile since the Aztek. Thank goodness Ralph has tastes and used Halle Berry as his inspiration instead!

2easy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2Easy, I don't think the hood can be moved, as the clearance going up the sides looks the same and at the lower front corners of the hood, there is little space next to the headlight corners.

I also think the height of the hood is correct and even on both sides.

Oh..just looked a little off in the pics. Glad to hear that its bang on in person!:2tu:

OP
OP

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I would of put Viper instead of Dodge if I were going to decal it. jmo:dunno::usa:

I though about it but thats already on the emblems.

I like it. In fact I have been looking for the same decal myself

You have a PM

+1, I think it looks good also. It blends in with the silver stripes & red brake pads, not gonna please everybody anyway. Like they say it's YOUR car.

I included the red hash for that reason it compliments the calipers.

looks good but its not quite the correct logo, im a little fussy with decals :)
thats the gen2 style

I was after the font for looks rather than originality. The now logo font is too plain and I don't see nothing plain about a Viper.

I like it!! I have SRT across my windshield
Post it. I'd love to see it.

Ditto, think it looks okay because it matches the colors of your car, but....to me, it isn't a Dodge, its a VIPER. Somehow, not sure I would want t ao be telling everyone that it is a Dodge!:nono:

??????????? People know ???????????

Is Palmdale near SF....then all you need is the bell they ring on the Trolly!:rolaugh:

No where close. But I'm sure I would have a line waiting to ride this trolly.:)

I like it and am looking for someone to make me the same decal for my front & back. Please PM me the guys contact information. I also like where it goes up onto the metal surround. Thanks

PM sent.:2tu:

Makes my viper look that much better.

How so? Stock?

i like it, also l like how the red carries onto the roof :2tu:

A little 3D action.:2tu:

Here are some other stickers for you guys that like that kind of thing....not that there is anything wrong with that.

You must really hate looking at those two gigantic Texas state vehicle registration banners on your winshield. Sorry.

looks fine. i could never do it because that's the area of the wind shield I look out of. lol
Not too bad at all.

Thanks for the feed back. I had fun reading thru it. Sounds like most people like it so it stays put.
BTW anyone recognise this viper.
[media]http://classifieds.viperclub.org/data/51/large/IMAG0022.jpg[/media]

2easy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Mona Lisa can be described as "The ambiguity of the subject's expression, the monumentality of the composition, and the subtle modeling of forms and atmospheric illusionism were novel qualities that have contributed to the continuing fascination and study of the work" Now affix sticker to it and it no longer maintains the same definition. That was my point.

F

FrgMstr

How so? Stock?

Makes mine look better since it does not have that ugly plastic sticker on it. :D Anyone that needs to be reminded of the car's maker or model is beyond me. I de-badge all my vehicles. I did it too the Viper too, but the side sill looked a bit flat and featureless without it, so I put the emblem back on. Been meaning to pull the color-matched off the back but am a bit concerned with those being more visible due to possible paint color change from weathering.

Anyway, while this below is an example that is over the top, it is in the same vein.

I am more utilitarian when it comes to that stuff, and the big ass plastic sticker does nothing but detract from what is otherwise one of the finest looking cars ever built. Anyway, you asked, that is my 2 cents. And pulling it onto the windshield trim goes to further break the lines of the car.

What do you guys think. Keep it or Lose it Be honest.

Bottom line though, it is your ride and you should do what you like, not what we think. :dunno:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it. In fact I have been looking for the same decal myself
PM Neil UK. His thread is right above and he does excellent work for a great price with quick shipping too, and will make you the exact colors and style you want. I should get mine this week from him. Doing the ACR X theme similar to above but with correct letter style.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta disagree that everyone knows it's a Dodge or even a Viper. Back before I juiced mine up with the soy sauce decals here and there I would get asked all the time what it is or what make it is. Don't any more.

OP
OP

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta disagree that everyone knows it's a Dodge or even a Viper. Back before I juiced mine up with the soy sauce decals here and there I would get asked all the time what it is or what make it is. Don't any more.

+1 on that. I've had people ask me "Who makes that?"

OP
OP

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes mine look better since it does not have that ugly plastic sticker on it. :D Anyone that needs to be reminded of the car's maker or model is beyond me. I de-badge all my vehicles. I did it too the Viper too, but the side sill looked a bit flat and featureless without it, so I put the emblem back on. Been meaning to pull the color-matched off the back but am a bit concerned with those being more visible due to possible paint color change from weathering.

I did the same with my truck and it turned out to look better than before I thought, I guess it all depends on one take on certain details. That HUMMER decal was a little to much though.

BEFORE

AFTER

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62