Wiper Blade Viper Tax

Blainne

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is there any other options for replacement wiper blades out there?

I did an internet search and I kept coming up with Bosch offering a wiper blade that fits according several websites, but at $16.00 each its a bit hard to believe. Anyone tried these?

Surprised a vendor hasn't just modded a different type to wiper blade to a Viper wiper arm and sell it as a kit. It would sell like hotcakes. I might have to go get creative with the welder.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The year matters.

If you have an earlier Viper you can get Goodyear replacements for about $12 pair at Costco

Gen III & IV Vipers have the super hi-tech blades that hug the window better without pressure points.

These are about +$60 ea from dealer, but much less from Parts Rack or Viper Parts of America (Both site supporters)

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$31.17 each for OEM blades at the MOPAR Online Parts(.com) store. Still, compared to most other car's wiper blades, more than double the price. Maybe this is why so many of us never drive their Vipers in the rain :crazy2: .

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid $52 for both blades from the Dealership, I can pick you up a set if you'd like and you can put it under my company to get my tax and part discount. PM if you'd like.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any other options for replacement wiper blades out there?

I did an internet search and I kept coming up with Bosch offering a wiper blade that fits according several websites, but at $16.00 each its a bit hard to believe. Anyone tried these?

Surprised a vendor hasn't just modded a different type to wiper blade to a Viper wiper arm and sell it as a kit. It would sell like hotcakes. I might have to go get creative with the welder.

Really? Things are tight right now and I don't have tons of cash to throw around but $16.00 for wiper blades seems fine with me.

OP
OP
B

Blainne

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Really? Things are tight right now and I don't have tons of cash to throw around but $16.00 for wiper blades seems fine with me.

Hard to believe.. as TOO low in price. 2004 Viper Wiper blades for 16.00 each... compared to the 55-70 dollars at the dealer. My question was if anyone's tried them.... or they just mislabeled. Could just order one to find out... only 16.oo bucks.

The year matters.

If you have an earlier Viper you can get Goodyear replacements for about $12 pair at Costco

Gen III

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang