Wizardry in Action - The Return of Chucky

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gosh, you'd think Chuck the Wizard Tator would've gotten all smug at the 10,000 maniac support group that vocalized a Frankenstein's Castle raid during Chrylser's bout with temporary insantity to close him down.

But no, Chuck is still Chuck.

I called to buy parts from him during his "Freedom from the Great Oppressor" sale (it's 25% off by the way, worth calling.)

First part I request, he says - - "I CAN get that, but my friends at Roe Racing sell a better one... their number is..."

Second part, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but honestly, my buddy Dave at Dave's Big Brakes dot com has a really fine soluton for that, so does Jon B at Parts Rack. Their numbers are..."

Third part, "Wow! I'm not able to ship 'oils and additives' over the state line for some highly specific legal reasons, but HERE ARE THE EXACT PART NUMBERS YOU NEED to place your order at Dodge, who really has the best stuff on that."

He was so good, so helpful, so humble, so resistant to **** my Visa number through the phone, I can only draw one conclusion: He actually IS the Wizard, whether or not he's wearing that blue gown thingy with stars and moons on it.

Thanks Chuck. To 'lose' you as a business would be an undying, inexcusable shame. Instead of yanking your 'small' but highly influential dealership from you, perhaps you should be considered to give the seminar to the Chrysler Dealer National Meeting entitled...

"How to Give Customers What They Deserve, Earn 'Walk Over Hot Coals' Loyalty, and Generate $100,0000 in Publicity for the Effort".

Thanks again, Chuck.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sometimes find myself begging Chuck to take my money whenever he helps me out over the phone...he just won't budge. Now, if Chuck setup a 1-900 hotline (1-900-The-Wizard) for Viper help he'd probably be a millionaire (if not already) by now.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a great experience calling Mr Tator for the first time earlier this week... Gave a quick eplaination for the problem and he quickly knew what was wrong. He said he would start the ball rolling on the part I need and less the 25% he made it well worth the while. Best part is he will get the part directly from Crystler and then ship to me with an invoice and Ill cut a check and mail it back. Saves him the credit card fees for two or three cents on the dollar.

How about that.. Pay on delivery with Tator's Dodge.

Truely a great resource and man of great character!!!:2tu:

:usa:

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, it's true NO credit cards at Tator's Dodge...
Just great service and customer care.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about this Chuck fellow. :dunno:

He wants me to let a little air out of the inflatable seat cushion ring that I run. :hmmm:

Anyone else ever done that mod? :tz:

:catfight:

From Texas Chuck. :cool:

The other state that the sheep run scared. :crazy2:

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i called chuck last week to get an oil filter. chatted with him for a bit and he let me know about the discount. i ordered the filter and asked only one favor. due to the costs he has run up over the last few months i asked if he would please charge me full price. he outright denied me on that one and gave me full discount. you just got to love this guy. now im going through the viper to see if i need anything else so i can keep chuck extra busy.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about this Chuck fellow. :dunno:
He wants me to let a little air out of the inflatable seat cushion ring that I run. :hmmm:
Anyone else ever done that mod? :tz:
:catfight:
From Texas Chuck. :cool:
The other state that the sheep run scared. :crazy2:

Like OREGON/mad0953's sheep??? Yes, I saw that post about letting some air out of your hole...I mean your head....I mean your donut!!!! :rolaugh: THAT was funny, SO CLASSIC CHUCK!!!! :lmao: ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang