Woodhouse Motorsports Division - Expansion!!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, Mark and I have been getting a proverbial boatload of calls from so many of you, we felt we needed to pop out a quick answer to clarify a few things. I know some of you are thinking, Bill, you can never give us a quick answer, so for any of you who are slightly afraid I might ramble on, just go to the fridge and get a cold one...........I might still be typing by the time you get back,ha.

Seriously, about 7 years ago this little Dealership in the middle of cornfields America was selling alot of Snakes and I was also trying to bolster our performance/modifications/accessory dept. but thanks to you folks on the VCA it was just getting too hectic! I chatted with the Big ***** about bringing one of our racing conehead friends aboard, as we knew what a meticulous, caring guy Mark is , and I just knew he was the man to carry the performance side to the next level. Hmmmm.............we have worked together ever since that time and Mark has not only continued to be one of my best friends , and right hand man, he has built upon our reputation with one of his own.

Last year was a fantastic sales year for us thanks alot to the VCA, our new venture with Hurst ( Hurst Challenger, Hurst/Woodhouse Viper , etc. ), and our talented folks in the Performance arena. But , when 503 performance machines( 85-90% Vipers ) go through the limited space in our shop per year, it is time to move and expand. So you ask, what has changed, and the answer is simply -----nuttin! All warranty work will be done at our 7 different store locations, but the modifications, upgrades, etc. will be taken care of by Mark at the new, temporary location. Temporary you ask, and that is what we hope will occur, since if things continue on the pace they are at now, it won't be long before we have to check out a different location. So sales is still yours truly , with upgrades going over to Mark, and as we grow even more , we still anticipate absolutely no changes in the way we do business and have for over 35 years - customer is numero uno.

We also know alot of you are confused about the name , and a ( sorta ) brief summary is listed below to make things clear, hopefully.

About 3 years ago our good buddy, Bob, was bought out by his partner of 15 years, Lance Pittack, so Bob could pursue his second dream in life ( yeh, I know some of us don't even achieve our first, ha ), and that was to run a race team ( yep, all us track rats be jealous ). When he started the team, years earlier, he had Woodhouse Performance listed as his main sponsor on his cars, so he carried that with him when he retired --- not really retired, as running a race team is more than a full time job. Hence there was alot of confusion, so we figured to make things easier for all who called we needed to come up with a new moniker. Woodhouse Motorsports Division was coined by Mark Jorgensen , as most of my ideas were deemed too radical --- Woodhouse Speed Merchants, etc. ha. The funny thing we all missed ,at first, was the initials ( WMD ) and that seems even more appropriate as some of the cars we have built have been just that ---Weapons of Mass Destruction ( Mark and crew do build a mean machine).

So Woodhouse Motorsports Division is the same entity it has always been, and now besides working on Vipers and Challengers ( still our main focus ), we can modify many of the other makes we happen to sell. Check out the website ( Welcome to Woodhouse | Woodhouse Auto Family | Bellevue Omaha Blair Nebraska | Missouri Valley Iowa ) and expect to see changes over the next months with our Motorsports Division banner.

In essence this is really just a big ( yeh, and long, but what did you expect, ha ) thank you for all the business so many of you have sent our way ---please keep it coming!:2tu:

Respectfully,

Bill Pemberton
Viper, SRT, Hurst Sales Mgr
Woodhouse Auto Family
Welcome to Woodhouse | Woodhouse Auto Family | Bellevue Omaha Blair Nebraska | Missouri Valley Iowa
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
[email protected]

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Great update, Bil!!! Thanks for taking the time to clarify the various points referenced.

Best of luck with the new approach!!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations and continued success to a fantastic team.

It is a tremendous asset to the Viper Community to have such a professional support group to enhance our Viper Ownership Experience.

WMD indeed!
(Pemberton is his own Weapon of Mass Distraction)

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hawker , you one funny man, but I am surprised you didn't put me down as a Weapon of Merlot Disruption ---------did I ever repay you for the cleaning, ha,ha.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to to visit Mark J yesterday at the new facitily. They have big plans in store for thier new location. There were some really cool Porche's in the parking lot and several Vipers getting worked on.

Congrats on the new facility here in Omaha

Bruce

Reaction score
Bill is of course right on the money, we are still VERY VIPER focused and will be long into the future, and besides I have one that will always be a work in process and need a good place to go. :lmao:

We have big hopes and tend to dream large scale here in the heartland. We will systematically take the other brands we have to the same level as the Viper support we have all along, expanding sales people to emulate Bill's passion for the car and spreading our knowledge through the dealerships. Won't happen overnight, but the enthusiasm so far and the people involved will undoubtedly make leaps and bounds over the next year.

Bill's dream of this has been around a long time and although it took 7 years after I started to come to fruition I'm very proud to be a part of the dream. :headbang: Thanks again for all of your support, you are as big a part of the success as anyone and we all appreciate your loyal patronage and trust in Woodhouse.

lead foot dan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill is of course right on the money, we are still VERY VIPER focused and will be long into the future, and besides I have one that will always be a work in process and need a good place to go. :lmao:

We have big hopes and tend to dream large scale here in the heartland. We will systematically take the other brands we have to the same level as the Viper support we have all along, expanding sales people to emulate Bill's passion for the car and spreading our knowledge through the dealerships. Won't happen overnight, but the enthusiasm so far and the people involved will undoubtedly make leaps and bounds over the next year.

Bill's dream of this has been around a long time and although it took 7 years after I started to come to fruition I'm very proud to be a part of the dream. :headbang: Thanks again for all of your support, you are as big a part of the success as anyone and we all appreciate your loyal patronage and trust in Woodhouse.

Marc dan Kroll I have to tell u i have one problem with the challenger......I CANT FIND ANYWHERE TO GET THE OIL REMOVED the car is so low it doesnt fit at any oil change places....still love the car and thanks it is a beast....

Reaction score
New look for the Woodhouse Motorsports FB page and advertising! Decided to drop the Division to clean up the look, what do you think?

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery