Woodward Cruise ..Viper,Batmobile,Saleen,more

Kevin ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The turnout this year was up 100K to 1.2Million people. Here is a link to pics I took, I really like the orange Viper from out of state, nice color. Some very cool cars, if you like cars take a look, you shouldn't be disappointed. There were thousands more cars that I didn't see from where I hung out, one big event these days.

I suggest if you want to look at the pics set the slide show for 1 second, at that rate it is about a 6 minute viewing.

Feel free to do what you want with the pictures, you can download them or if If anyone wants a pic in high res just send me an email and I'll ship it off.

Also, anyone know if this is the original Batmobile, it was very, very well done. They said on TV it was out of Rockford Mi, but I remember a thread where there was a restoration going on in Chicago. When the reporter asked where they got the car, the answer was Bruce Wayne :).

Kevin

http://picasaweb.google.com/kevin.gts/WoodwardDreamCruise2007

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin--absolutely gorgeous pictures of those amazing cars...yep, love cars, so I drool over (the newer ones mostly!) them!~! Fantastic turnout--now THAT's a car show we'd love to see!! Thanx for the pix--they are awesome~~~~~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see the 09 Camaro made it's appearance also...not doing much for me :crazy2:
http://video.lsxtv.com/video_detail.php?mId=1700

Ahhhh, NOW I see the video, Scratch....not doing much for me either...they shoulda kept the Camaro's body style like our 2000 SS...LOVED that car, was one of the best, before the BEAST. Not gonna go for this Camaro--the Hemi Challenger, well that may be another story....at least wanta test it out...as well as a Bugatti Veyron, Saleen, GT(40), my we have TOO many favorites!!! :omg: ;) :drive: :drive: :drive: ~juli~

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice pictures Kevin. Almost like I was there. Oops I was. Thanks

V

Venomiss

Wow, there were quite a few interesting things-that bus with the flame coming out of the top. Looks like a good turnout and thanks for sharing your pics.

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for snagging a pic of me. Photo 285 - I'm in my 00 Woodward Edition Prowler - car on the left - only seemed appropriate for event.

Highlight of the event was when the police blocked all traffic and Woodward & 13 mile so that our group of Prowlers (175 of them) could cruise out together. Here's a video

http://www.esnips.com/doc/ff474528-f8c8-479d-ba64-2c97229f4303/Tearin-up-the-Asphalt (may require a load refresh on older computers)

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne, I'd have brought your street legal Comp Coupe clone.

You must be registered for see images attach

- You could have charged admission to see that !

(Who had the red RT/10 parked behind Coldwell Banker in Birmingham off Old Woodward?)

-------------------------------------------
1999GTS/2001 ACR
SVS short shifter for sale-NEW never installed (PM me)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang