worth the scratches??? LOL

cobrapilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please post the phone numbers to the girls. And since you guys are all my friends, please let me do the calling :)

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shank,
I think these are the teaser pics...I want to see the real pics, may have to post them on the Alley... Everyone knows the deal "don't touch unless your naked".

mrnycguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worth it? Yes… completely worth it if they scratched up the hood of your car then went home with me lol

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd have told them to get the f-k off my hood. They better be naked or at least in bikini's to do that.

KI4RXM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that the question really comes down to this: Did the two sets of scratches come out? (That is, the scratches on the hood and the ones on you)

Still have to watch those shoes, though.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First pic the girl has her heal on the hood. Not worth it all. Looks like you are getting taken advantage of and the poor car is taking the punishment. There are plenty of other places for three girls to play trampoline aside from the hood of your car.

I guess so long as it isnt my car - go ahead and knock yourself out.

ViperDreams

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know the feeling well. I think it's worth it but I may be a little biased:

You must be registered for see images

I dont think ive ever had a bigger smile.

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too will vote--NO WAY!!!!, even with benefits!!. My son took my old viper to his HS football field for a picture to put in the football program. To my shock--a bunch of HS cheerleaders were sitting on it. No scratches, but on was a lil beefy!

BJG32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have shat myself. Rivets in the jean shorts and drunk girls rolling around!

From what I see in the pics...not worth it, BUT I can think of a 3 ways to make it worth it.

Figure 3 girls in Vegas cost about as much as a new hood. You actually save the travel expenses! Soooo worth it if you get to close the deal on all 3. You could also upgrade to the Gen 4 hood!!!!

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Figure 3 girls in Vegas cost about as much as a new hood. You actually save the travel expenses! Soooo worth it if you get to close the deal on all 3. You could also upgrade to the Gen 4 hood!!!!
LOL thats funny! but a decent way of putting it....

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking women but there are millions of nice looking women and very few total Vipers in comparison. So no matter how this story ended... keep them off of the car IMO...

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good looking girls, no doubt. I would never let any woman, naked, or what ever lay on my Viper. They could sit in it. I had a 69 Dodge van in high school that I had built from an old power company worn out basket case that was a show piece. The school intercom called my English teacher out of class for a picture for the annual. We looked out the window from the 2nd floor class and a linebacker with 2 cheerleaders was sitting on the roof of my van with their feet hanging over the windshield. Then 3 more cheerleaders were standing on the front wooden bumper. I could not believe it. By the time I got out there they were through. Never again. :peod:

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on - clearly a truly great lady who appreciates the Viper and cars in general would understand you don't get on a car or even think about using anything other than (100% American Cotton Towels)or(special microfiber towels) to clean one either....

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on - clearly a truly great lady who appreciates the Viper and cars in general would understand you don't get on a car or even think about using anything other than (100% American Cotton Towels)or(special microfiber towels) to clean one either....

Now thats what I call CLASS. :2tu:

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CHRIST!!--you got at least 600 lbs sitting on the hood of your car, and I think I am being generous! At least they dont have there shoes all over the thing, but dude!! You must have had alot of whatever was in that red cup!!

I know the feeling well. I think it's worth it but I may be a little biased:

I dont think ive ever had a bigger smile.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that i think about it. NO. Not on a Gen 1/2, our fiberglass hoods are fragile and ive seen them crack at the center near the cowl before.

Here is the rulling IMO:
Gen1/2: ONE girl at a time, only TWO if both are lightwieght and evenly distribute themselves over the hood.

Gen3/4: PILE AS MANY ON HER AS YOU CAN FIT:2tu:
(good job viperdreams)

mrnycguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too will vote--NO WAY!!!!, even with benefits!!. My son took my old viper to his HS football field for a picture to put in the football program. To my shock--a bunch of HS cheerleaders were sitting on it. No scratches, but on was a lil beefy!

:lmao:you called her beefy :rolaugh:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
boy what that stuff makes you do- more powerful than money? looks like it here!:omg: they would have to put out before that would happen to mine.

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt drunken girls appreciate anything..... let a alone a Viper.......

Chinook47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must be something about Red cars and black stripes!! :dunno:

Laying across a Gen 1/2 hood is probably a bad idea! Thats an expensive mistake.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang