Wouldn't a trip to Jamaica be nice about now?

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn\'t a trip to Jamaica be nice about now?

Well if you think so and have the time you have no excuses now because you can enjoy a KILLLLEEEER vacation at less than half price while supporting one of our own, Bobby Archer Motorsports.

Breezes sponsors Bobby's race efforts which help us all because he shares so much at the track. He helps the entire Viper Nation with his impressive finishes in SCCA and other public race forumns. But, His sponsorship isn't cash though -- they make him work for it!!

They provide him a limited number of certificates for their resorts 3 day 4 day and 7 day trips that he sells for less than half of travel agent cost - this is seriously half what you can find other places -- I looked hard. He then uses that money to help pay his expenses.

Anyway, they have resorts all over Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Bahamas, Brazil, and Curacao. Take a look at http://www.breezes.com/ this isn't any second rate destination. These are the good ones and they sponsor Bobby because they know people like us that own Vipers are their kind of clientele.

If your looking for a great trip at a GREAT price and think supporting a fellow Viper racer is a good thing to do I encourage you to take a look. Don't worry about buying a cheap trip and then spending a fortune when you get there. These are what they call 'Super Inclusive'. In short that means EVERYTHING is paid for - even tips. Bobby said that room service saved all the tips left in the room for housekeeping and it was returned to the guest when they checked out. NOW THATS SUPER INCLUSIVE.

A lot of people have been on these trips through Bobby so post your thoughts on these resorts if you have a minute. I haven't yet because the bigger resorts are 'adult only' and I'm not an adult. Actually I am, but my 14 month old isn't. so....

Just thought I'd pass along the opportunity -

Jeff

wow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Wouldn\'t a trip to Jamaica be nice about now?

Where do we find pricing, available travel dates, etc.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will be there in a little over a month. We go every year aroud Christmas. The only problem with Jamaica is there are no Vipers!

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I usually for, and arrive in (time change) the Philippines every Nov 1.. But after being over there for 2 years, I'll be staying in MI for awhile

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score

lol...I am going to wait until January. I am going to Hawaii for a week. brother is going to a physics / education conference. He asked if I felt like going so I said yes. I know it's only a week but when it's literally freezing at home, for one week i will be in the hot sun, right next to the beach, and best of all surrounded by tons of hot women drinking constantly...YES!!!

OP
OP
N

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't want to price it because Bobby has all the details, but the dates are pretty much open to your availibility. Contact Bobby Archer at Bobby Archer Motorsports (817)877-1772

Email: [email protected]

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score

NO Jamaica for me.Steel bars on all windows.Walled shoping complexes with guards letting in cars one at a time.Too bad.A beautiful island.Check out the state department warnings.Even US "diplomats" are forbidden to use certain highways and enter some areas.Toured some of the countryside with a local armed ****** riding shotgun. Bruce

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's not the Jamaica I have been going to for the last 8 years. Negril is the place to be. Beautiful, no bars on windows and plenty to help you relax.

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Negril is EXCELLENT, going back in January. If you haven't been there don't judge it.

Bill

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jamaica is great as long as you stay on the resorts. IMHO, it's not a place to towns in though.

We went on one of Bobby's trips last year and had a great time. Stayed at the Sans Soucci, which was very nice. You've got to love all-inclusives! The packages Archer's selling do not include airfare, but the prices for a week's stay are a fraction of their retail value.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Actually we don't really do the resorts. As long as you are cool and respect people you shouldn't have problems. We used rent motorcycles so we could head on up the the cliffs at any time. No that we bring the kids, we cab it.