wrecked my viper! Actually, I ATE my Viper.

hybrid1098

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wife surprised me with this Viper on my bday. Just got the car 4 days ago and now this. Could not be happier.

This isnt my Viper, she had to sneak a pic on my computer. I think this is RRRTed's car but he cant sue me for taking his Viper since the hard evidence has well... been consumed hehe. :D

I wonder how much that rim will cost to replace? Damn I'm sure the insurance adjuster will not be happy. Oh well at least my taste buds are.

And by the way, that's Tank (or Yoda). He wanted to make his presence known so he insisted I take a pic of him. Yes he really did lol.

She was going to ask for Sapphire blue frosting (they actually had it!!!) but thought red was better. I told her it was slower so how can it be better LOL! J/K

Attachments

• test4.jpg
    test4.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 86
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 43
  • test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 49
  • test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 33
  • test5.jpg
    test5.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is too cool! High five to your wife for a cool idea!!!

Awesome Viper... Best color ever invented by the way!!!

Jason

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That picture looks familiar. I remember taking that one. :) Thats actually my old ACR.

Last edited:

Slowsupratt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One a side note, I noticed you have a French Bulldog. I have two as-well and one one is also named Tank and the other is Hummer.:2tu:

OP
OP
H

hybrid1098

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!!! Yeah she is a keeper. She's on her way to make much more money then I will (I think lol)

One a side note, I noticed you have a French Bulldog. I have two as-well and one one is also named Tank and the other is Hummer.:2tu:

AWESOME! They are great dogs arent they? Tank? LOL great minds think alike. Hummer is much cooler though. Should have thought of that. I see you live in Anaheim. Do you go out to the Socal meets?

so how did it taste?

Like carbon monoxide! LOL Actually it tasted great. It is from a bakery called Red Ribbon. They even got a barbie doll, and built a cake for a gown. So I ate her gown until she was nekkid! Then checked her out. I really dislike the typical cake you can buy everywhere else where the frosting is too sweet.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats funny. My wife gave me the same cake for my Bday 2 years ago only it was a red viper and get this..The present she gave me after I made my wish was a $2600 AEM for my at the time 99 Viper rt10..My jaw was wide open

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful cake and I bet it tastes damn good but I would likely get a huge allergic reaction from all of the color and other artificial stuff in there :smirk: