Wrenching with a viper tech legend ... awesome

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, so I know the guys in the Carolina's and many others out there get this treat on a regular basis, but it was pretty cool for me. I picked up an autoform rollbar and was to meet up with Tom Sessions somewhere to get it off his rig. After very short call he was quick to offer to swing out of his way to my house and work the install. He got here and we worked it my garage, well he did most the work, I was like the intern, getting iced tea and tools, lol. But it's my story and I like the "wrenching it together" plot better. It all turned out great, the guy makes everything look so darn easy. The rollbar is awesome, looks great and now I know the car is way safer. Also dropped in a seat lowering kit, a kicker sub and some sound deadening while I was in there. Again, I know it's no big deal to many, but it was a real cool night for me. And I can't say enough good things about Tom, as if he needs any extra kudos, but what a great guy and talk about knowing Vipers. I only wish he didn't need to head home, could've cracked some beers and talked Viper stories all night with him. OK, fanboy experience over, but I'm still smiling. Dave.

Reaction score
Tom is a great asset to the Viper community and yes would have been cool to hear all of his stories, I'm sure you will get a chance again sometime.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:
I met Tom also in Charlotte, NC last year for the first time. :D Wish we'ld have such Viper TECHS right of the pond too!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth