WTB - inexpensive set of wheels

Juice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anybody got a set of wheels sitting around their garage that they'd like to part with?

I prefer the 5 spokes that came out for '06, but the normal 10 spokes are okay too.

Looking to powder coat them so the finish doesn't need to be in great shape at all.

Thanks!

V

Venomiss

Anybody got a set of wheels sitting around their garage that they'd like to part with?

I prefer the 5 spokes that came out for '06, but the normal 10 spokes are okay too.

Looking to powder coat them so the finish doesn't need to be in great shape at all.

Thanks!

Has anyone responded for you?

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a complete set up 10 spoke with runflats. They have about 7000 miles on them. In great condition. Make me an offer.

OP
OP
J

Juice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know I have some 10 spoke fronts. Some curb rash. How about $500 for both?

Thanks, but looking for a complete set.

I have a complete set up 10 spoke with runflats. They have about 7000 miles on them. In great condition. Make me an offer.

Would you consider splitting the wheels/tires? I've only got about 9k miles on my runflats.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The 5 spokes from '96 were 17". The 5 spokes for 98-2002 were 18". The 10spokes were 19 and 18" (?). some of the newer ones were 19s and 20s. If you insist on re-using the bad perfomance run-craps better ask for specific sized rims

Ted