YELLOW SRT-10 pictures... (pic)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally was able to spend another day working on the Viper Calendar Project Page and added several pictures and another gallery page. Included are several more pictures from the set of the upcoming movie The Fast and the Furious 2 featuring a yellow SRT-10. Of course, I have been asked not to publish full size pictures on the web, so here is a small part of one just for you:

You must be registered for see images

Be sure to check out the Viper Calendar Pages to see lots more. You can order these completely nonprofit calendars and get nice big versions of these same pictures. Cheap! :D

Chris

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course, I have been asked not to publish full size pictures on the web, so here is a small part of one just for you:

It's comforting to know that there's someone in charge out there concerned enough to make sure that we DON'T get any decent pictures posted in the forums. That's just wonderful.
-Daffy

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GO YELLOW, GO YELLOW - please make a yellow for 2004 - Dodge are you listening - PLEASE, PLEASE.

Chris and Miami Jeff Thanks for sharing.

Jeff, did you get yours yet

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Daimler Chrysler,

Please do a Yellow SRT-10, just so we can keep Hans happy. He sent us a deposit over 2 years ago ( from BRAZIL ) and has been chomping at the bit
for a SRT-10 since. His dream was for a yellow one,and I am afraid we will have to repaint one if you don't do it in yellow.Our body shop is really busy,so
please save us a repaint, and keep this wild Danishman happy.

Heh, Hans, I am trying , ha!!

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope they don't do a "ricer beats the yellow SRT" scene....That would be the ultimate insult ( to us ) and the best thing ever for the ricers. I closed my eyes when the Toy Poopra out-gunned the 355 Spider. That was truly a bad moment for cars and film.

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill,

Thanks for your usual strong support - YOU ARE THE KING OF SALES !!!

Dodge please listen to the world's best Viper salesman

YELLOW YELLOW - GO GO

NB: I know that I am going to tire everybody with this YELLOW request but we are so many that would like to see a YELLOW 2004.

MiamiJeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris--Great job! Looks like all the YELLOW F&F2 pix are in "photo gallery 5" at http://www.kansascityvca.com/calendargallery5.html I'll be sending you a new order shortly. Hopefully, the printer can still do 12-month calendars running from April 2003 to March 2004?

Craig--As best I could tell from my F&F2 garage visit, there's the potential for many great :usa: American muscle cars to make appearances in this movie. However, no one has told me which scenes and cars made the final cut. (For example, the garage had three or four Accura NSX's that all had non-functional air intakes bolted on top of their roofs---and then after this "surgery" it was decided not to use these cars in the film. Ouch.)

Hans--Good question---nope, I haven't received my car yet. Attention CAAP: Please place my black SRT-10 on the next Reliable truck heading to the southeast. All roads here are nice and clear. Amateur photographer says "Thanks."

S

SUN RA KAT

The SRT-10 looks great in <font color="yellow">YELLOW </font>. :usa:

And I'm not biased one bit.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I'll tell you one thing. I've never heard such an outcry for one color. So, since it doesn't matter to me which colors they introduce next year, I'm casting my vote for <font color="yellow">YELLOW</font>! You hear that, DC? One more vote for yellow. :D
-Daffy

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully, the printer can still do 12-month calendars running from April 2003 to March 2004?

Jeff -

For you, ANYTHING! Seriously, the calendars can be ordered in any 12-month sequence you want: April - March, October - September, and even January - December! :D Thanks for all the great pics you have provided for Viper owners everywhere. I know I, for one, am grateful!

Chris

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neither of those pictures are any good. The yellow one is a crap angle so it makes the yellow Viper look bad. And the white one is just a photoshop Viper made to look white, which means it's not really what a white Viper would look like. The ruling in both cases: Misrepresentation. Next! :)
-Daffy

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will have to go with Daffy on this one - apples and oranges.

I personally don't like white cars (or any shade thereof) and much less a white sports car - but as I said this is just my personal and biased opinion.

GO YELLOW - I know I am going to end being known for the guy who wanted yellow but never got one (I can just see me getting the 04 in either black or red and then they come out with yellow 05 - argh @##$%).

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GO YELLOW - I know I am going to end being known for the guy who wanted yellow but never got one (I can just see me getting the 04 in either black or red and then they come out with yellow 05 - argh @##$%).

Heh-heh. Well, at the rate you're going, Hans, you certainly won't be known as the guy that was overly optimistic. *smirk* I think that 2004 will have yellow. If it doesn't? Trade your 2004 in for a 2005. Problem solved! *grin*
-Daffy

MiamiJeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neither of those pictures are any good. The yellow one is a crap angle so it makes the yellow Viper look bad. And the white one is just a photoshop Viper made to look white, which means it's not really what a white Viper would look like. The ruling in both cases: Misrepresentation. Next! :)
-Daffy

Hahaha---Hey Duck: Many more yellow SRT photos (at many different angles) to choose from at Chris' KC VCA calendar website. Get yourself a Viper, join the VCA, buy a calendar (or have a friend get you one or two calendars as a gift right now!) :D

RS27J9A

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellow is just one bad color for a performance vehicle.
You must be registered for see images

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha---Hey Duck: Many more yellow SRT photos (at many different angles) to choose from at Chris' KC VCA calendar website. Get yourself a Viper, join the VCA, buy a calendar (or have a friend get you one or two calendars as a gift right now!) :D

You're right, Jeff.
I'm going to have to get me a calendar. Else I'm never going to get any decent pictures of a yellow SRT-10. Heh.
Unless someone breaks down and post some on here? Hmmm? :)
(Now where did I put that pesky credit card?)
-Daffy

RS27J9A

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks George.
It is only a 340 but I prefer it to the big engine monsters.