Zaino users?

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Use it all the time, I like all of their products. Be sure and get the fixative for the clear coat show polish, and the Grand Finale. The key is to apply sparingly and wait an hour before you buff. The first coat looks like pretty good wax, the fourth coat will blow you away.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I have used most of their products on our Vipers for over 14 years (many, many coats for years)...BUT, admittedly, as we drive them less (per Viper), I have gotten lazy. A good wash with Dawn, blow dry, tow place drip towels for 2 days to avoid mirrors/etc. from causing runs...THEN, 15 minutes to apply Zaino Clear Seal (wipe ON and walk away) and I'm finished for a year or two.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like Steve, I used it for years when I was a new owner, but got lazy as well. Now that I'm out of the product, I just use cheap-a$$ over the counter stuff and call it a day. I guess if you've got a really good finish and just have to have that over-the-top show look, go for it. But now that my finish has seen better days, I just don't care to spend that much time admiring the paint and prefer to focus on performance improvements. Don't get me wrong, folks say my car looks like new and can't believe its a 2001 with 57k miles, but Zaino is just too time consuming (for me) to use as an everyday product and since I have to get it via the web, its just a PITA for me per se. I do love that quick spray detail polish (whatever its called). Smells pretty cool too.

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to use Zaino; but, switched to Adams products and now I wouldn't use anything else. I only detail my cars once a year. I detailed the Viper last week and even though the car stays garaged it was amazing when I put the Revive Polish on it. Cover that with one or two coats of buttery wax and it's good for a year only touching up with Adams detail spray occasionally.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Zaino will give you one of the best show car finishes on the market.

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dad and I washed/waxed his 2012 Chrysler 300S with some of the Zaino products. His car is white as well. The car looks stunning!!! I know a few Viper owners who swear by the Zaino. The only good thing that starts with Z for Vipers.

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never been a huge Zaino fan...it was all the rage back in the early 2000s when I tried it, but I quickly learned that surface prep was far more important than the last step product used. It still has a cult-like following, but I just don't see the draw to it personally.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R