Hot-Rod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What should I pay? less then 4,000 miles 04 Black Mamba
Thanks

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My guess is high $40's. I would love to say higher but the market *****.

What production number?

OP
OP
H

Hot-Rod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Past history? Warranty? Goodies or stock?

All stock with cover. Would only have the balance of the factory warranty is thats' possible. Were any options avaiable? the car is like new.

Thank You

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hot rod - you are asking a great question and i want to see you get alot of responses to your question. so i am moving this thread for you to the Gen III/IV forum where it will get alot more visits and hopefully get all those responses i mentioned.

Last edited:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who would have thought mid upper 40's for an '04 with only 4K on it.
Depressing values for used Vipers, and cars in general.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mid - upper $40's .... that's what I paid for my 03, exactly 26 months ago with about 10K mis.

Unfortunately, for owners, this would seem like the 'good deal' price on a nice 04 Mamba, fortunately for buyers the market is crap and half of the country is going into winter now, good time to buy Vipers, or any car.

I think anything over $47k would be too high for any 04 considering prices on sweet 06's, unless it had some valued mods ... wheels, power mods, or something.

This is why I know I'll have my Viper a loooong time. With it's market value now, I love waaay more than the $'s it's worth. Kind of a good feeling actually, I doing a few mods this winter, knowing I'm hanging onto it makes me justify the $ spending.

Good luck on the search, you'll get a good deal, as there are so many good deals to be had, tough part is just deciding what you want exactly .. this can be said for just about any used car purchase now.

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mid - upper $40's .... that's what I paid for my 03, exactly 26 months ago with about 10K mis.

Unfortunately, for owners, this would seem like the 'good deal' price on a nice 04 Mamba, fortunately for buyers the market is crap and half of the country is going into winter now, good time to buy Vipers, or any car.

I think anything over $47k would be too high for any 04 considering prices on sweet 06's, unless it had some valued mods ... wheels, power mods, or something.

This is why I know I'll have my Viper a loooong time. With it's market value now, I love waaay more than the $'s it's worth. Kind of a good feeling actually, I doing a few mods this winter, knowing I'm hanging onto it makes me justify the $ spending.

Good luck on the search, you'll get a good deal, as there are so many good deals to be had, tough part is just deciding what you want exactly .. this can be said for just about any used car purchase now.
It's truely about the love. How lucky can you be..... :2tu:

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I sold a white Mamba with a Paxton and 7800 miles on it for $51,500 about a month ago.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
04 is the year with the 7yr/100,000 powertrain warranty, right? That should be worth something.

i think you're right, 03 & 04, I know mine has it as I took it to the dealer the day after I bought it for a check up & registering it & it was a factor to me.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid mid-50s for mine back in May, but only had 2200 miles on it and an exhaust upgrade. It is also immaculate, so I can't complain...would have paid $60k+ had I known the joy it would bring me!

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I remember right '04 was the last year for the 7yr/70,000 mile powertrain warranty. Will tell you on the sticker if it has it. I know it is transferable from original owner, would double check if you aren't buying from original owner.

The Black Mamba is beautiful.

OP
OP
H

Hot-Rod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I did it I bought the Black Mamba! Thanks for all the imput.
What a car!

Custom Builder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
41-42K tops. If you paid more you'll feel the pain very soon. With 08'w dropping fast and 06 Lambo G's selling at near a 100K the Viper will not be immune from the free fall.
Before the sheep chime in, just browse this section. 04 G's with 4K miles for 110K etc, etc.
LamborghiniChat.com - FerrariChat.com

dun4791

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Turan.........Is it you?

Its Lyle. Congrats on the purchase. Gimme a call, I want to check it out. I know you are going to miss the B/W GTS though if you replaced it with the mamba. Ofcourse a UGR TT kit on it would puta smile on your face. :D I should have your tires for you Tuesday night, gotta get those VR1s sent to cal-chrome................

V

Venomiss

Black Mamba #141

Congratulations and be sure and join the VCA!

PM one of the mods for now with all your information filled out and they can list you as owner.

Pictures when you get a chance!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. I will be the first to say, you have the finest Viper there is. Okay I am a bit partial...