Reaction score
I am so Sorry!!!:D I couldn't seem to get the load file thing down

Beautiful car!!!! Lemme help with the pic:

DSCN1547.JPG

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DSCN1547.JPG

(You just needed to copy and paste it here!) AWESOME car...glad you FINALLY got it!~juli
*Oh, I see Chad helped ya out too! He's good at that!*

greenmamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok the car is definitely different. Quite a bit louder than my 2004. I will have to rethink if i really want to change the exhaust. The dealer finished the car and suddenly the Florida rain gods(south of West Palm Beach) opened up and poured on me. A few noticeable differences...Compressor in the trunk for the tires, weight sensor for children, different gas pedal feel and a feeling that I had to allow for more time between gas pedal release and clutch. THe car looks awesome in person and if I can ever get the pictures loaded then you can see the difference with the sun on the paint.

TT ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW!! thats all I can say!!WOW!!!:2tu: Congrats!
can't wait to see that color in person.
A local viper guy is getting his green convertible soon.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some nice pics from some dealer up in Nebrasky - Woodfarm? Smokehouse? I can never quite remember them fellers up there... :D

308s.jpg

Optical illusion - they ARE as straight as an arrow:

stripes.jpg

Did somebody say two-tone interior?

2gray.jpg

08s.jpg

Hold the phone, is that green with WHITE stripes?

gwhite.jpg

By golly, it sure is! And NICE too!

gwhite2.jpg

reliable.jpg

fleet.jpg

And how about THIS two-tone interior? Nice!!

2bluetone.jpg

My thanks to Mark Jorgensen and Bill Pemberton for sending these beauties on! :2tu:

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, Mark and Bill, for sending a photo of my convert! I think it's the lead car, b/w, though I can't see the 5 spoke wheels to verify it. Dem all be's lookin' gooood. Bill, you were really socked-in with snow, as you said. Send that baby home to Poppa!!!

SRTLEN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the great pictures guys, keep em coming. It's going to be great to see all the different color combos. I wish we had more color options four years ago.

Len

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The green with white stripes better be getting new wheels. Something about white stripes and chrome wheels just doesn't sit right

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cars Look Great, Have a SS Green on order here in Great Old Canada and Found out today that My dealer may or may not get it as there are only 100 2008 Vipers allotted for Canada. Kinda *****, I guess to be sure to get one, I'll have to get one of the US Cars off Ebay. Also found out today that the U.S.A. could order the New Challengers as of Dec 3, Us peons in Canada have to wait until April 1 2008. Chrysler Canada should change there name to Chrysler USA. No offence to our US Friends as I have alot of friends South of the Border but since the Dollar is the same, Even though we are still paying 20% more for our Vehicles, Chrysler Canada should put us on the same playing field as our Friends South of the Border:mad: