1 of 1 Raffle ACR is here!!!

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well after a long wait the Raffle ACR arrived at the dealer; I got there seconds later with my son . After several go-arounds of the car only noticed a scratch on the right front red caliper(probably done while mounting the wheel at the factory) Only one key came with the car and was noted as such when picked up by Reliable Transport. I delivered the belanger headers/high flow cats, and of course the so much debated squash gaskets. All the rest of the stuff you see below I will put on myself. Some interesting stuff came with the car. A framed pic with signatures from the SRT team. Three Mon Window stickers: One with the MSRP of the VOI Car,The second with a Nice Blank total price with the ACR package (nice one-guess how much this car is worth) and the third,well that's between me and the tax man. I also received two embossed 2009 model year Viper SRT Coupe layouts with the vin number of the car...with all ACR,VOI options (these probably come with all new cars?). All 3 window stickers,embossed equipment list sheets all reflect the vin of the car. Chris the VCA really went out on this one...
All add-ons should be on the car by Tuesday.....I will bring it to our Monthly South Florida VCA meet at the towers for some pics.....

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
A

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that the car had 7 miles on it....Viper tech advises he will put a few more miles on it to mate the Mopar PCM that is also being installed...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SO glad you got your car, Art~!!!! Seeing as we love our VOIX, I can only IMAGINE it in an ACR!!!
AWESOME! Sounds like you got a great package there...ENJOY! ~juli