1 year old driving a Viper

V

Venomiss

Takes after his father.:D Don't let him get a ticket from going so fast.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwP4uguoIsY[/media]

Where did you buy this and how much? My sister is expected to have her baby boy sometime by the end of this month. Being "the godfather" I think it would be cool to get him a sicka$$ ride like his uncle. :smirk:

usurbrain

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He bought a Power Wheels Lightning McQueen and painted it and striped it. He then added servo's so that he could control it remotely. Like a RC car. He was going to throw that in when I bought his Viper, but it was much too expensive. He said to replicate it with the remote control, it would be about $2k. The car itself is about $150-200 used.

Where did you buy this and how much? My sister is expected to have her baby boy sometime by the end of this month. Being "the godfather" I think it would be cool to get him a sicka$$ ride like his uncle. :smirk:

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He bought a Power Wheels Lightning McQueen and painted it and striped it. He then added servo's so that he could control it remotely. Like a RC car. He was going to throw that in when I bought his Viper, but it was much too expensive. He said to replicate it with the remote control, it would be about $2k. The car itself is about $150-200 used.

Ahh forget it lol. I was just hoping they made/sold toy Vipers or cars that resembled them like this for kids. Thanks for letting me know tho.

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh forget it lol. I was just hoping they made/sold toy Vipers or cars that resembled them like this for kids. Thanks for letting me know tho.

They do make one model, a red SRT vert. Walmart used to carry it, can still find them on occasion.

*edit* found a pic:
camera_128.JPG