1000 HP TWIN TURBO VIPER AT MACEDO MOTORSPORTS ON 2/8

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greeting Everyone,

This Saturday I will be displaying a twin turbo kit that I am installing on a local Viper owners GTS. Additionally, I will also have a 1000 hp Twin Turbo GTS on display and will be giving some demo rides to interested Viper owners. Please feel free to stop by, go for a ride and kick some tires. We'll start around 10:00AM and finish ? Email me for directions if your unsure of our location. Thanks!

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry, you need to stand on your on 2 feet and stop pushing John Hennessey's
products. This post was made by John Hennessey on one of the other Viper
boards - but he substituted his name - where you have your name.
VCA members are always asking what keeps John in business -
Don't let- Macedo Motorsports- be the answer.

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greeting Everyone,

This Saturday I will be displaying a twin turbo kit that I am installing on a local Viper owners GTS. Additionally, I will also have a 1000 hp Twin Turbo GTS on display and will be giving some demo rides to interested Viper owners. Please feel free to stop by, go for a ride and kick some tires. We'll start around 10:00AM and finish ? Email me for directions if your unsure of our location. Thanks!

Larry good thing I am busy this weekend or I would be showing up in town to give you and JPH an a$$ whoopin at the Kart track like the old days. You could go home whining and JPH could go home bloody.

Good Luck at your show!

Dave

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am shocked that anyone would have anything to do with Hennessey. He posted his "invitation" on the North Florida VCA site........ I just replied "NO THANKYOU".

Vendors/tuners such as Hennessey should be run out of business. Interesting that he didn't post his event... and this post makes it sound like Macedo is running the event?

Just my .02... if I had the cash to spend on a tuner.. it darn sure would not be Hennessey.

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am shocked that anyone would have anything to do with Hennessey. He posted his "invitation" on the North Florida VCA site........ I just replied "NO THANKYOU".

Vendors/tuners such as Hennessey should be run out of business. Interesting that he didn't post his event... and this post makes it sound like Macedo is running the event?

Just my .02... if I had the cash to spend on a tuner.. it darn sure would not be Hennessey.

John has posted this event as a Hennessey Performance event on the other
boards - But since he can't post here - LARRY IS PIMPING FOR HIM!!

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have asked Jay to edit(delete) my posts here.
I guess our edit option is a time related thing,
and I'm timed out.
I posted an explanation to this in the General forum.
Larry Macedo has offered me help - so I'm reciprocating.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte