1800 HP with an IN tank Fuel Pump

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good idea... but still easier said than done to install in a Viper-like module and have it work properly. I have also heard of reliability issues from this company.

ZZ SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Edit: got confused with same thread I read on the Alley :)

Mods please delete.

Last edited:

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't somebody already make a drop in module for Vipers using Walbro in tank pumps?

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Doesn't somebody already make a drop in module for Vipers using Walbro in tank pumps?

Yes, RSI makes the Double/Triple Walbro setup.

The pump referenced however would allow the retention of the proper surge canister if plumbed correctly, which a double/triple hanger deletes.... but its all irrelevant if the pump fails, as this company is allegedly known for.

OP
OP
J

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan:

The Gen 3 pump that you supplied and that I put into the the Gen 2 bottle works great. I can run the tank almost down to empty and the bottle does not go dry. The car is about 575 rwhp and the Gen 3 pump works fine. I still have the BAP installed, however, I have it turned off.

This is something I should have done a long time ago. IMHO the pump that does not utilize the bottle reservoir puts several limitations on the viper.

Yes, RSI makes the Double/Triple Walbro setup.

The pump referenced however would allow the retention of the proper surge canister if plumbed correctly, which a double/triple hanger deletes.... but its all irrelevant if the pump fails, as this company is allegedly known for.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets