1st SRT/10 to be Supercharged will be mine, thanks to Doug Levin

8AVETTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While at my vacation home in South Florida I went to see Doug Levin. After looking around for a SRT/10 in his shop and none to be found I told him that I have my srt/10. He said that he would like one to start working on,(he is still waiting for his). So we made a deal. After convincing my wife that I needed a 2nd supercharged Viper I called back to Michigan and had the car shipped to Florida. I will keep you all posted.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 words

I'm jealous

2 more words

You ****. ;)

I just want one S/C Viper. :( (pouting)

S

SUN RA KAT

Be sure to get it painted <font color="yellow">YELLOW! YELLOW! YELLOW! </font> before Doug ships it back to you! <font color="purple">(It'll go faster!) </font>

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What type of pistons are in the SRT. Can they handle the high boost?

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe the SRT uses the same type of cast hypereutectic pistons used in the '00-02 cars. They won't tolerate HIGH boost as well as the older forged pistions, but Doug's supercharged plenty of cast-piston cars without incident. The key's in the tuning (no detonation allowed) and he's a master of that craft.

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the difference! I gotta feeling this Horsepower thing is about o be raised to yet another level!