1st time heater turned on

gofastr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
28 degrees this morning in North Florida. It's the first time I've turned on the heater in the Viper.:omg:

FastestBusaAround

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean the radiant heat from the tunnel and side pipes isn't enough to keep you warm without the heater? :rolaugh:LMFAO...

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
You coupe guys are pansies :D. Real men drive with the top down when it's cold outside and the heater blasting. Kinda the reverse of when it's 95 degrees outside and you have the top down and the AC blasting - I LOVE that! Is there any other reason that they put heat and AC in a Viper?

I WISH I had your problem. Viper is in hibernation, I'm having serious Viper withdrawal depression, it's -2 outside today, and my Chicago Bears are out of the playoffs. GO HAWKEYES!

Do be careful if you have runflats on the Viper as they will be as hard as hockey pucks and grip like they were coated in WD40. Please share some Viper driving stories so that we can live vicariously thru you. Only about 3 more months till the Viper hits the road here in Iowa.

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have not turned the heater on any of the Vipers, If it is that cold here they go in the garage and wait till spring. -17 Today and are just waiting till all the white stuff goes away, (Maybe April) :drive::D

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine hibernate in the winter as well. However, I read somewhere that one should run the heater on occasion, even during the summer, in order to circulate fresh coolant into the core to prevent corrosion.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A HEATER IN THE VIPER?? Is that a new mod??

Up here in KY when its that cold our babies are in hibernation... You won't be getting any sympathy from the northern folk :D

On a serious note please be very very careful when its that cold. I have had one close call and that was enough that the Viper is a totaly different car in cold climate. More power and way way less traction.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4